[ecis2016.org] In this article, we will explain the registration and login procedure for the Ramai Awas Yojana scheme in Maharashtra. The scheme aims to provide homes for those belonging to the backward classes.
Ramai Awas Yojana was launched by the Government of Maharashtra in order to provide homes for people belonging to the Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Neo-Buddhist class. About 51 lakh homes will be given away, and to date, 1.5 lakh homes have been completed. About 11,3571 homes in the rural area and 22,676 homes in the urban area will be constructed. The Social Justice Department has permission for the same for the financial year 2021-22.
You are reading: Ramai Awas Yojana: All you need to know
Ramai Awas Yojana scheme objectives
The main objective of the Gharkul Yojana is to provide everyone from the backward classes, that is, SC, ST or Neo-Buddhist classes, with a house to live in along with helping to uplift their status in society. It is essential that the citizens belonging to these classes get a fair chance to be members of civilised societies and have their own place to reside in.
PM Gharkul Yojana benefits
- The scheme will provide citizens with a house to reside in, thus providing a safe place to stay.
- It will help the economically weaker sections by giving them a respite from the tensions of rent and stay.
Ramai Awas Yojana eligibility and documents required
- Applicants should be a permanent residents of Maharashtra
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or Neo Buddhist category
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Registering for the Ramai Awas Yojana scheme
One can apply for the scheme online and register for the same. A list is prepared by the Gram Panchayat of the region and sent across. The permanent waiting list is also put up on the notice board of the Gram Panchayat. The applicants must only belong to the SC, ST or Neo-Buddhist classes as mentioned in the scheme.
How to login under the Ramai Awas Yojana?
- Visit the official website of the Gharkul yojana scheme to apply for the same.
- The home page opens up. Click on the option for Login.
- After all the details have been filled correctly, click on Log in.
Ramai Awas Yojana: Procedure for checking the list
- Visit the official website of the Social Justice Department.
- The home page opens up. Click on the option of the new list.
- On this page, enter your user id and name, and the list will open up.
- Search for your name on the list to enjoy the benefits of the scheme.
District-wise list of construction approval
|Name of District||Rural Area||Urban Area|
Ramai Awas Yojana: Contact information
Visit the official website of the Social Justice Department. On the home page opens up, click on the option of Contact. You’ll be taken to a new page where the contact details will be displayed.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org