[ecis2016.org] Aadhar Housing Finance has launched a special home loan scheme, ‘COVID Warriors Griha Loans’, with lower interest rates, for those on the frontline of the battle against the Coronavirus pandemic
Aadhar Housing Finance has announced the launch of COVID Warriors Griha Loans – a home loan scheme dedicated to the housing loan requirements of those who are on the frontline of the country’s battle against the COVID-19 pandemic. Lower rate of interest and complementary health insurance for one year, are some of the hallmarks of this scheme, launched by the affordable housing finance company. Workers at the frontline in the fight against the Coronavirus, can avail of the loan to buy, construct, or renovate a home, or take a loan against property. The scheme is valid for COVID-19 frontline warriors till September 30, 2020.
Elaborating on the loans, Deo Shankar Tripathi, MD and CEO of Aadhar Housing Finance said: “The COVID-19 pandemic has deeply impacted livelihoods and income. Through this product, we intend to provide a financial cushion that will enable them (the frontline warriors) to own their dream home.”
[ecis2016.org] How to pay home loan EMIs in case of job loss due to the Coronavirus pandemic?
Who can apply for the COVID Warriors Griha Loans?
- Employees of municipal corporations.
- Employees of companies involved in medical facilities – hospitals, pathology labs, pharma companies, medical equipment manufacturers and chemist stores.
- Employees of police departments and armed forces.
- Employees of private security service providers.
- Employees of central and state transport providers – rail/bus.
- Employees of other financial institutions/ banks.
- Government employees.
Self-employed (essential goods providers)
- Provision and general store owners – retail and wholesale.
- Engaged in medical activities – retail and wholesale.
- Vegetable and fruit vendors – retail and wholesale.
- Milk suppliers – retail and wholesale.
[ecis2016.org] 20 things to know about RBI’s extended moratorium on home loans
How to apply for Aadhar Housing Finance’s COVID Warriors Griha Loans
Customers can apply for the loan through Aadhar Housing Finance’s website https://aadharhousing.com/ or by calling the Aadhar contact center on 8888899953. “During these trying times, we often fail to address the well-being of those on the forefront. With Covid Warriors Griha Loans, the nation’s frontline workers can look forward to a better home, at a lower interest rate. This product also has a complimentary health insurance, which helps take care of their medical emergencies, including COVID-related expenses,” added Rishi Anand, chief business officer, Aadhar Housing Finance.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org