[ecis2016.org] The directorate is responsible for carrying out planned development across Madhya Pradesh
With an aim to ensure planned development in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh (MP), the Directorate of Town and Country Planning in MP came into being. Governed under the MP Nagar Thata Gram Nivesh Adhiniyam, 1973 and rules prepared there under the MP Nagar Tatha Gram Nivesh Niyam, 1975 and the MP Bhumi Vikas Niyam, 1984, the body’s main function includes the preparation of town development plans, the evaluation and modification of existing development plans, the preparation of regional development plans and the monitoring and enforcement of various schemes, such as the integrated development plans of small and medium towns.
The Bhopal-headquartered Directorate works along with 24 subordinate offices across the state. The Directorate is committed to providing clean and healthy environmental development, while at the same time building appropriate infrastructure across the state, through town planning schemes.
Key functions of the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Madhya Pradesh
- To make development plans for the creation of new cities.
- To create city master plans.
- To make development plans for existing cities.
- To create, oversee and monitor plans for the unified development of small and medium cities.
- To prepare regional development plans for cities.
- To oversee the execution of planned developments in cities.
- To help urban local bodies in the creation and implementation of development programmes.
- To help the state and its agencies to identify new industrial hubs.
- To help the state and its agencies in land use management.
- To act as a nodal agency, for the national urban information system plan.
[ecis2016.org] All about bhu naksha in Madhya Pradesh
MP Directorate of Town and Country Planning: Contact information
Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Madhya Pradesh Bhopal
Office Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0755 2427091, Fax – 0755 2427097
Directorate of Town and Country Planning: District offices in Madhya Pradesh
Read also : Vaishali property market: An overview
[ecis2016.org] All about the Indore Master Plan
Active regional plans in Madhya Pradesh
So far, the MP government has notified eight regional plans, which include:
- The Gwalior Agro Region (Gwalior, Bhind, Morena, Datia, Shivpuri, Sheopur).
- The Bhopal Capital Territory (Bhopal, Raisen, Sehore, Shajapur, Rajgarh). (Also read all about the Bhopal Master Plan).
- The Indore Agro Industries Region (Indore, Dewas, Dhar, Jhabua, Ujjain, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Neemuch).
- The Narmada Tapti Pradesh (Hoshangabad, Harda, Khandwa, Khargone, Burhanpur, Badwani).
- The Central Satpura Region with forests and mines (Balaghat, Seoni, Chhindwara, Betul).
- The Jabalpur Forest Wealth Region (Jabalpur, Narsinghpur, Mandla, Dindori, Anuppur, Shahdol, Umaria, Katni).
- The Bina Petrochemical Region (Sagar, Vidisha, Guna, Ashoknagar).
- The Bundelkhand-Baghelkhand region (Rewa, Satna, Panna, Chhatarpur, Tikamgarh, Sidhi).
Besides these, the draft of the Bina Regional Plan has been published and the work of preparing the regional plan of Bhopal Rajdhani Pradesh is in progress.
[ecis2016.org] Bhulekh Madhya Pradesh: How to check land records and property documents
What is ALPASS?
ALPASS stands for Automated Layout Process Approval and Scrutiny System. It is a project under the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, for district officials to develop a system for layout/planning permission and land use information.
How many district offices does the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Madhya Pradesh have?
There are 28 district offices of the Directorate of Town and Country Planning, Madhya Pradesh.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
- How is Indian realty addressing the problem of skill deficit?
- Everything about Haryana Online Building Plan Approval System (HOBPAS)
- Prestige Estates to take over Ariisto Developers’ stalled Mumbai project
- Ahmedabad’s most popular property locations
- Delhi Budget: Government allocates Rs 3,106 crores for housing, urban development