[ecis2016.org] Bhosari, which is located very close to the industrial zones and IT hubs of Pune, is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas of the city. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to other parts of the greater city of Pune
Bhosari is a premier residential area located in the northern suburbs of Pune. It was known as Bhojapur in earlier times and is almost 200 years old.
You are reading: Bhosari property market: An overview
The famed Hindu King Bhoj ruled here. Presently, the area has become one of the hubs for the manufacturing sector in Pune. Nearby Bhosari localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Chinchwad, Pimpri, Pimple Gurav and Sangvi. All these localities along with a few other areas, form the urban agglomeration of Pimpri-Chinchwad. A variety of projects are available in this area and these range from affordable to luxurious.
There are a lot of reputed builders like the Pharande Spaces, Diagonal Group and DR Gavhane Destinations, who are working on their different projects in Bhosari. Some of the premier projects in Bhosari include Pharande Cozy Corner, Pharande Lakshadweep and DR Gavhane Destination Kshitij.
With various IT majors and other multinational companies (MNCs) entering Pune, the city has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Bhosari, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Even though the prices of the flats in Bhosari are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing projects for the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
Bhosari has seen a lot of development in the last few years and a number of projects are on the cards for the area. The civic amenities have also improved here. The industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector have also led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Bhosari localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely The Pune-Nashik Road, The Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Sant Jnaneshwar Marg and The Spine Road.
- The area boasts of extensive bus services with the Bhosari Bus Stand, Nigdi Bus Depot and the Chinchwad Bus Stand in close vicinity.
- There are railway stations at Pimpri, Chinchwad and Khadki from where the train services can be availed.
- The Pune Airport is 40 minutes away from Bhosari.
Employment hubs near Bhosari
- Pradhikaran industrial zone is located at a distance of approximately 12 kilometres from Bhosari.
- Pune IT Park is located at a distance of approximately 14 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 17 kilometres away.
- Pimpri Chinchwad Bhosari Industrial Area is located approximately 1 kilometre away from the locality.
Bhosari offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Bhosari include the Symbiosys International School, Orchid School and Wisdom World School. Some of the leading hospitals in Bhosari include the Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Aditya Birla Hospital, Kotbagi Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Bhosari such as the Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall and Laxmi Road.
Price trends in Bhosari
- Price appreciation- Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,580 – Rs 6,401 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Bhosari
Considering the price trends in Bhosari and the rising demand, the locality has good investment potential. There is excellent appreciation of property rates, with numerous projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is also located at a very close proximity to the IT/ITeS hubs and industrial zones of Pune. The government has given its permission to many projects in Bhosari. So, the scope for more infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors, Bhosari is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Bhosari
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org