[ecis2016.org] Chandanagar is a suburban locality of Hyderabad, which is surrounded by Lingampally on the south and Miyapur to its north-east
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals, via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
You are reading: Chandanagar property market : An overview
- The nearest railway station is the Lingampally railway station, which is located at a distance of 3 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 16 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The locality is served by the National Highway 9.
- The nearby bus stops include Lingampally, Gangaram, Huda Colony and Tara Nagar.
Employment hubs near Chandanagar
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (8.3 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (10.2 kilometres away).
The locality houses the offices of a number of renowned companies like:
Chandanagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Brilliant High School, Vishwa Vidyalaya High School, Gowtham Model School, Indian School of Business (ISB), International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Chandanagar.
The major health institutions in Chandanagar include Kadimi Hospital, Happy Childrens Hospital, Mytri Specialty Hospital, Vasan Eye Care Hospital and Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Limited – Apollo Pharmacy.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Syndicate Bank, DCB Bank, Corporation Bank and Vijaya Bank.
Some of the luxurious shopping arcades of the locality include RR Shopping Mall and RS Brothers.
Physical infrastructure in Chandanagar
- A road has been proposed between Myhome Jewel on NH-9 and Navayuga SEZ on Old Mumbai Road, as per the master plan to improve connectivity.
- Important to keep disaster management in mind while making plans: Housing minister
- Banglarbhumi West Bengal land record: Search Khatian, plot Information and more
- EC online application: How to apply for an encumbrance (EC) certificate in Tamil Nadu?
- Can the digital medium bridge the trust deficit in realty?
- Jaiprakash Associates, a part of the debt-laden Jaypee Group, approves debt restructuring
Price trends in Chandanagar
- Price appreciation in Chandanagar – Around 22.2% in the last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Chandanagar – Rs 2,550 – Rs 3,145 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Chandanagar
Chandanagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood, considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Chandanagar a lucrative option. Chandanagar has emerged as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Girija Builders Pvt Ltd Marvel, Anuradha Meadows Siri Jewel and Alekhya Homes Wood Rose situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Chandanagar.
Check properties in Chandanagar
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org