[ecis2016.org] Chikhali, located very close to the industrial zones and IT hubs, is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas in Pune. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to other parts of the city
Chikhali is a premier residential area located in the western suburbs of Pune, which was a rural area until recent times. Nearby Chikhali localities include many famous areas of the city such as Chinchwad, Pimpri, Pimple Gurav, Bhosari, Sangvi, etc. All these localities along with a few other areas form the urban agglomeration of Pimpri-Chinchwad. A variety of projects are available in the area and range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like the Kumar Group, Pharande Spaces and Sukhwani Group who are working on their different projects in Chikhali. Some of the premier projects in Chikhali include Pharande Woodsville, Sukhwani Oasis, Shree Nakoda Gokulam, etc.
You are reading: Chikhali property market: An overview
Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multi-national corporations, Pune has been witnessing a rapid influx of working population from outside. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Chikhali, being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although prices of the flats in Chikhali are going up at a rapid pace, still, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies, can be found here.
Chikhali has seen a lot of development in the last few years. The government is also keen to develop the area as a modern town. So, it has given permission to a number of projects in the area. The civic amenities have also improved here. The industrial and IT sector growth have led to the development of retail and hospitality sector as well.
Connectivity with nearby Chikhali localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, i.e., Pune-Nashik Road, Mumbai-Pune Expressway, etc.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Chinchwad Bus Stand and the Bhosari Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Chinchwad from which the railway services can be availed.
- It takes about 45 minutes from Chikhali to reach the airport.
Employment hubs near Chikhali
- Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park is located at a distance of 16 kilometres from the locality of Chikhali.
- Pimpri-Chinchwad-Bhosari industrial area is located at a distance of approximately 5-6 kilometres.
- Panchsheel Tech Park is approximately 18 kilometres away.
- Chakan Industrial Area is located approximately 14 kilometres away from the locality.
Chikhali offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Chikhali include the Mercedes Benz International School, Blue Wisdom World School, DAV School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Chikhali include the Apollo Clinic, Aditya Birla Hospital, Kotbagi Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Chikhali such as the Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall, Laxmi Road, etc.
Price trends in Chikhali
- Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 3,855-Rs 5,586 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Chikhali
Considering the price trends in Chikhali and the rising demand, the locality is touted to become a good investment region in future. There are chances of good appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, Chikhali is located very close to IT/ITeS hub and industrial zone of Pune. Thus, the demand for property here will only move northward. What more? The government has given permission for many new projects in Chikhali, so the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors, Chikhali can be an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Chikhali
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org