[ecis2016.org] Ankur Vihar is a residential colony plotted by DLF and approved by the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA). With great connectivity, this area provides lots of good apartments with amenities
concerned. DLF Ankur Vihar has modern homes, with all basic facilities like water supply and electricity. Apartments in DLF Ankur Vihar are ample in number with mainly 2-BHK and 3-BHK units. 4-BHK flats in DLF Ankur Vihar are a handful in number, but all flats are well-furnished.
You are reading: DLF Ankur Vihar property market: An overview
Lakshya Infratech Pvt Ltd, Anand Constructions, Adarsh Infratech Pvt Ltd and Laxmi Developers, are a few of the noteworthy builders in DLF Ankur Vihar.
Connectivity with nearby DLF Ankur Vihar localities
· It is 8 kilometres from ISBT.
· It takes a few minutes to reach Delhi from Ankur Vihar.
· Shiv Vihar metro station is the nearest one to Ankur Vihar.
· Ankur Vihar is just 5 kilometres from Shastri Park metro station.
· Behta Hazipur railway station lies very close to Ankur Vihar.
Employment hubs near DLF Ankur Vihar
- Wipro, Delhi is at a 4 minutes’ driving distance from Ankur Vihar.
- The Mohan Nagar Industrial Estate is around 8 kilometres away from this locality.
- It is an hour’s drive from Ankur Vihar to Doordarshan Delhi.
- The Delhi IBM lies 45 kilometres away from Ankur Vihar.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd and Central Electronics Ltd are easily accessible from DLF Ankur Vihar.
There are 6 schools in DLF Ankur Vihar, namely Sunrise Public School, Nav Jeewan Model School, David Model Sec Public School, Mother Dreamland Playway School, Hello Kids Diamond and David Model Senior Secondary School. There are 3 hospitals in DLF Ankur Vihar which include Radiant Hospital and Krishna Medicose & Cosmetics.
Physical infrastructure in DLF Ankur Vihar
The physical infrastructure of this area is its biggest advantage and attraction. The area has good sewage disposal facilities, while electricity and water supply are easily available, along with other amenities. The DLF Ankur Vihar colony is divided into 4 blocks. Each block is sub-divided into lanes consisting of various sized plots. There are green parks in individual blocks. It is a pollution-free locality. Nature parks, hotels and cinema halls are at walking distances. Ankur Vihar also has a big commercial market with 150 shops.
- CDPQ and Piramal to deploy USD 300 million for private credit financing in India
- Navi Mumbai airport bids extended yet again to February 13, 2017
- Here’s why Indian real estate needs more women in the business
- New E-Commerce Policy To Improve Prospects of Commercial Real Estate
- How has the Coronavirus affected Pune’s property market?
Price trends in DLF Ankur Vihar
The price trends in DLF Ankur Vihar vary between Rs 2,200 to Rs 3,500 per sq ft. There are high chances of increase in prices in the near future.
Reasons to invest in DLF Ankur Vihar
This area has 24×7 security. The apartments are quite affordable for buyers and they will get latest designs in it. This area is pollution free and is developed with big market area and other necessary amenities like schools and hospitals. Its location and connectivity are the main advantages of this locality.
Check Properties at DLF Ankur Vihar
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org