[ecis2016.org] Dwarka Mor is a coveted and popular locality of the suburb of Dwarka in Delhi
Dwarka is the largest sub-city in Asia. Dwarka Mor is located in close proximity to the areas of Sector 18B Dwarka, Sector 26 Dwarka, Sector 103, Sector 104, Sector 105, Sector 106, Sector 107, Sector 108, Sector 109 and Sector 110. Renowned builders like the Antriksh Group, Omaxe, Natures Green Infratech, Kamp Developers, Revanta Multistate CGHS, Exalter Group, Piyush Group, Indian Oil Greentech and WIZ Infrastructure, have been investing in the locality for the past few years now.
You are reading: Dwarka Mor property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Dwarka Mor localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway station is the New Delhi railway station and the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station, which are located at distances of 23.6 and 29.8 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airports are The Indira Gandhi International Airport that is situated at a distance of 15 kilometres and the Domestic Airport that is situated at a distance of 12 kilometres from the locality.
- This locality is served by the Delhi Metro, which connects Dwarka Mor to different parts of Delhi.
Employment hubs near Dwarka Mor
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Gurgaon (24.3 kilometres away).
- Delhi (14.5 kilometres away).
- ND Flyover.
Dwarka Mor provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools, like South Delhi Municipal Corporation Primary School, Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Chhatrapati Shivaji Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya and many more.
The major health institutions in Dwarka Mor include Triveni Hospital, Balaji Hospital, Kailash Ram Raheem Hospital, RR Hospital and Chayan Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Punjab National Bank, Syndicate Bank, Bank of India and Corporation Bank.
Physical infrastructure in Dwarka Mor
The land owners of L Zone are to submit the land to DDA out of which the authority will take 40 per cent of the total land area for development of roads, drainage, sewerage and other civic amenities.
Price trends in Dwarka Mor
- Price appreciation in Dwarka Mor – Around 8% in the last 6 months.
- Present property rates in Dwarka Mor – Rs 3,477 –Rs 5,382 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Dwarka Mor
Dwarka Mor has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood, considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Dwarka Mor a lucrative option. Dwarka Mor has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Delhi.
Projects like Malhotra Exclusive Homes, Krishna Divine Homes and Umang Winter Hills situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Dwarka Mor.
Check properties in Dwarka Mor
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org