[ecis2016.org] Horamavu is a rapidly developing area, located on the fringes of Bengaluru. It is the most populated area in Bengaluru and is becoming a hotspot for real estate investment. Horamavu currently has nearly 100 new housing projects under construction and lies near areas like Banaswadi and KR Puram, where the property rates are higher
The Horamavu real estate market has received a major boost, owing to its easy accessibility to large IT parks in the city, along with the official induction of the locality into the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike. Horamavu has witnessed a huge transformation, since the IT boom in the 1990s.
You are reading: Horamavu property market: An overview
As such demand has shot upwards for flats in Horamavu. Horamavu is a rapidly-developing suburb, which lies near the Krishnarajapuram railway station. There are various options available, when it comes to apartments in Horamavu, although 2 and 3-BHK are the most preferred configurations here.
Investors can choose from some of the leading builders in Horamavu including Puravankara, Prestige, Sobha Group, DS Max, Sekhar, Brigade and many others. Some popular residential projects in Horamavu which are coming up, include Kolte Patil Mirabilis, DS Max Scarlet and Prestige Gulmohar, to name a few.
While this area is still a good choice for affordable and mid-range housing, neighboring ORR caters majorly to the upper end of the market, since its property rates are on the higher side. Other nearby Horamavu localities includes KR Puram and Banaswadi.
Connectivity with nearby Horamavu localities
- Well-connected to the Banaswadi Railway Station and Bangalore City Junction Railway Station.
- Excellently connected to the rest of ORR and MG Road.
- Horamavu is located 36.6 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus network connects this locality to several other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Horamavu
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 10 kilometres via Hennur-Bagalur Road.
- Koramangala – 17 kilometres via 100 Ft Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 13.8 kilometres via Whitefield Main Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 18.2 kilometres via Bellary Road.
- Whitefield – 17.2 kilometres via Whitefield Main Road.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 14.6 kilometres via Queens Road.
Horamavu boasts of solid social infrastructure. Reputed schools in Horamavu include the Deva Matha Central School and Vibgyor High School. Leading hospitals in Horamavu include the NMPC Hospital and Cure N Care Hospital. Popular malls in Horamavu include the Shop Inn Supermarket and Value Vision, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Horamavu
- The proposed railway underpass project, once completed, will help to ease traffic bottlenecks to a large extent.
- Better sewage and water supply facilities, will also attract more investors.
- The Peripheral Ring Road, once complete, will serve to decongest traffic in the entire area.
Price trends in Horamavu
- Price appreciation – about 2% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,306-5,228 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Horamavu
Read also : Mayur Vihar property market: An overview
Looking at the present price trends in Horamavu, the overall connectivity and developing social infrastructure, the area has potential for future appreciation. Teething issues include traffic congestion in peak hours, blocked sewage lines and poor roads in some stretches. There are also garbage disposal issues and overflowing manholes in a few areas, as well.
Check properties in Horamavu
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org