[ecis2016.org] HSR Layout is one of Bengaluru’s most rapidly-growing and posh localities. HSR Layout at present, has nearly 50-60 residential projects under construction and lies near areas like BTM Layout and Koramangala
HSR Layout real estate has benefited immensely, from rapid developments in recent times. The demand for flats in HSR Layout has gone up, since the area is regarded as a major gateway to Electronic City, which is one of Bangalore’s biggest IT hubs. HSR Layout offers good civic amenities, with wide internal roads and several well-maintained parks and gardens. The locality has been developed on land taken from the Agara Lake. Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road both run near it. The IT boom has contributed hugely, towards the growth of HSR Layout and people prefer to buy apartments in HSR Layout due to the peaceful nature of the locality. HSR Layout is neatly divided into Sectors 1-7, with cross roads and main roads intersecting through the sectors. Villages like Mangammanapalya, Agara and Venkatapura, are also part of HSR Layout.
The BDA (Bangalore Development Authority) developed the locality in 1985. The central BDA Complex, is a major landmark in the area, along with well-known educational institutions like NIFT, Oxford College and JSS Public School. Most of the area’s social infrastructure and administration, is concentrated around this BDA Complex. Nearby HSR Layout localities include Jayanagar and Koramangala. HSR Layout offers more affordable property options than Koramangala and Jayanagar. This has made it popular with several IT professionals and families.
The area is mostly cosmopolitan and 2 and 3-BHK apartments are readily available here. There are several well-known builders in HSR Layout, including Puravankara, Raheja and Brigade, to name a few. There are several mid-range and affordable projects in the area, though you will come across a few premium projects too.
[ecis2016.org] Property rates & trends in HSR Layout, Bengaluru
Connectivity options to surrounding HSR Layout localities
- Carmelaram railway station lies 9.4 kilometres away.
- Seamlessly connected to the other parts of Bengaluru via Varthur Road and Old Airport Road which also connects Marathahalli and HSR Layout Road via Mahadevapura.
- HSR Layout is about an hour’s drive from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC buses are readily available here.
- Byappanahalli, Indiranagar and MG Road metro stations, are all approximately 11-12 kilometres away from the locality.
Employment hubs in HSR Layout
- Koramangala – 4.6 kilometres via 14th Main Road.
- Electronic City – 10.1 kilometres via NH-44.
- Whitefield – 19.8 kilometres via SH-35.
- Embassy Tech Village – 9.6 kilometres via NH-44.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 12 kilometres via Hosur Road.
HSR Layout offers good social infrastructure to its residents. Reputed schools in HSR Layout include the Lawrence High School and the Chinmaya Vidya Mandir. Leading hospitals in HSR Layout include the Narayan Multispecialty Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital and Queen’s Hospital. Popular malls in HSR Layout include Total Mall and Market Square Mall, to name a few.
Developing physical infrastructure in HSR Layout
- The railway stations at Cubbon Park and Vidhana Soudha are set to become junctions for the HSR Layout line in the future.
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road, will significantly reduce traffic congestion in the future.
Price trends in HSR Layout
- Price Appreciation – around 10% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,788-6,523 per sq ft
Looking for a house for rent in HSR Layout, visit ecis2016.org
Why invest in HSR Layout area
The price trends in HSR Layout certainly indicate that the area offers healthy appreciation potential. Decent social infrastructure, relatively affordable or competitive pricing and civic development, are the major factors behind HSR Layout’s growth. It is definitely a good neighborhood and offers excellent connectivity to major business hubs like Electronic City and Koramangala. MJR Grand is a major commercial project, coming up in the locality. This will lead to an influx of several offices and subsequently, boost residential and civic development.
However, there are a few teething problems, including water logging and flooding in the area during the monsoons. There are drainage issues, along with traffic congestion in peak hours. Irresponsible garbage dumping, is another complaint of the residents.
However, with its good appreciation prospects and overall connectivity, HSR Layout does make for a good investment proposition.
Check properties in HSR Layout
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org