[ecis2016.org] Kalyan west, located in Thane district, is one of the oldest towns in Maharashtra. Being one of the oldest areas of the city, it is well-planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality comes under the purview of Mumbai Metropolitan Region and is very well-connected to all parts of the city
Kalyan west, one of the oldest port regions of India, is located very close to Mumbai. The area is of great historic importance. It was a part of the Ahmednagar Sultanate and Bijapur Sultanate. It was attacked and occupied by several conquerors including the Mughals and the British. It was added to the Mughal Empire by Shah Jahan and was later acquired by the British and became a part of the Bombay Presidency. Nearby Kalyan west localities include Bhiwandi, Ulhasnagar, Ambarnath, Vithalwadi, etc.
You are reading: Kalyan west property market: An overview
Being one of the oldest parts of the city, it is a premier residential area as far as Kalyan west real estate is concerned. The suburb is connected well with major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result, there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Kalyan west, being one of the noted suburbs in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Zojwalla Regency Avenue, Nirmal Lifestyle Platano, Nirmal Lifestyle Cypruse, etc. Builders in Kalyan west include famed developers like the Ajmera Group, Nirmal Group, Godrej Group, etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Kalyan west.
Connectivity with nearby Kalyan west localities
- Kalyan-Murbad Road, Agra Road and Kalyan-Badlapur Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
- The area has an extensive bus service and Mulund Bus Stand and Thane Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there are railway stations at Khadavli, Vasind and Thane.
- The international airport is about one-and-a-half hours away from the area.
Employment hubs near Kalyan west
- The Intelenet IT Park, Wagle Estate and Sigma IT Park are located at an approximate distance of 25-27 kilometres from the area.
- The BSEL Technology Park, Vishwaroop IT Park and International Infotech Park Navi Mumbai are approximately one-and-a-half hours away from the area.
Kalyan west offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kalyan west include the Arya Gurukul School, Captain Ravindra Madhav Oak High school, Don Bosco High School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kalyan west include the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Hospital, Aayush Multispecialty Hospital, Abhiman Maternity and Surgical Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kalyan west such as the Metro Junction Mall, Eternity Mall Thane, Lake City Mall, etc.
Price trends in Kalyan west
- Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 4,839-Rs 7,352 per sq ft.
- Can retrofitting help the erstwhile CBDs’ marquee commercial buildings survive in a new market?
- Haryana digitises land records of 94% villages
- Karanjade-Panvel property market: An overview
- One year of RERA: What home buyers and builders feel about this revolutionary Act
- 74,000 LED bulbs on street lights fetch green award for Noida
Reasons to invest in Kalyan west
Kalyan west possesses many gated communities and luxury apartments. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Kalyan west is certainly one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Kalyan west and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.
Check properties in Kalyan West
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org