[ecis2016.org] Moshi is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas of Pune and is located very close to the industrial zones and the IT hubs of Pune. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to the other parts of the greater city of Pune
Moshi is a premier residential area located in the northern suburbs of Pune, which is developing at a fast pace.
You are reading: Moshi property market: An overview
The locality is a neighbourhood of Bhosari, one of the oldest suburbs of Pune city. Presently, the area has become one of the industrial hubs for the manufacturing sector in Pune. Nearby Moshi localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Bhosari, Chinchwad, Pimpri, Pimple Gurav and Sangvi. All these localities, along with a few other areas, form the urban agglomeration of Pimpri-Chinchwad.
The varieties of the projects available in the area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like the Mantra Group, Kasturi Group and Solitaire Group who are working with their different projects in Moshi. Some of the premier projects in Moshi include Kasturi Apostrophe, Mantra Moments and Kasturi Voyage.
Due to advent of various IT majors and other multi-national companies (MNCs), the city of Pune has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside. As a result of this, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Moshi, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although the prices of the flats in Moshi are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
Moshi has seen a lot of development in the last few years and a number of projects are on the cards for this area. The civic amenities have improved and the industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector, have also led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Moshi localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, the Pune-Nashik Road, the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Sant Jnaneshwar Marg and Spine Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Bhosari Bus Stand, Nigdi Bus Depot and the Chinchwad Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There are railway stations at Pimpri and Chinchwad, from where the railway services can be availed.
- It takes about 45 minutes from Moshi to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Moshi
- Chakan Industrial Area is located at a distance of approximately 12 kilometres from Moshi.
- Pune IT Park is located at a distance of approximately 17 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 21 kilometres
- Pimpri-Chinchwad Moshi Industrial Area is approximately 7 kilometres away from Moshi.
Moshi offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Moshi include the Symbiosis International School, The Orchid School and Wisdom World School. Some of the leading hospitals in Moshi include the Oyster and Pearl Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital and Kotbagi Hospital. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Moshi such as the Ozone Mall, Jewel Square Mall and Laxmi Road.
Price trends in Moshi
- Price appreciation- Around 17% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 3,638 – Rs 5,485 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Moshi
Considering the price trends in Moshi and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good bet for investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is also located at very close proximity to the IT/ITeS hubs and industrial zones of Pune. The government has given its permission to many projects in Moshi and so, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors Moshi is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Moshi
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
- Seawoods Property Market: An Overview
- Indiabulls AIF to raise Rs 1500 crores, to invest in commercial projects
- The future of warehouses in India: Smarter, speedier and sustainable
- Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru are home to 73% real estate barons: Report
- DDA approves proposal for Unified Building Bye-Laws