Near IT Hubs
|Good Social Infrastructure||
Banjara Hills is an upmarket locality close to Jubilee Hills in west Hyderabad. Proximity to the financial district & the IT corridor has primarily driven growth of this locality. Banjara Hills is considered as a prestigious locality to purchase a house and has some of the best luxury projects of Hyderabad. Well-developed physical and social infrastructure along with proximity to HITEC City & Gachibowli, makes Banjara Hills a residential hotspot.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Proximity to the financial district & IT corridor
- Excellent connectivity by road as well as rail
- Good social infrastructure with presence of educational institutions, malls, hotels and hospitals
Key Growth Drivers
- Banjara Hills is an upmarket locality close to Jubilee Hills in west Hyderabad
- Proximity to the IT corridor of HITEC City (~ 30 min) and the financial district of Gachibowli (~ 30 min) has been one of the key growth driver for residential developments at Banjara Hills
- Banjara Hills is well connected by road to all major areas, as state transport runs daily bus services to the IT corridor and other places of the city
- Connected by MMTS with the nearest station at Khairatabad being just 15 min away
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 40 min away and is easily accessible
- Banjara Hills is considered as a prestigious locality to purchase a house
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Educational institutions such as Azaan International School, Meridian School, Lotus National Schools, etc.
- Malls such as City Centre Mall, GVK One, MPM Timesquare Mall, Amrutha Mall, etc.
- Star hotels such as Taj Deccan, Mercure Hyderabad, ITC Kakatiya, etc.
- Good hospitals such as Apollo Hospitals, CARE Hospitals, Star Hospitals, etc.
Check properties in Banjara Hills
To join a discussion thread on properties in Banjara Hills, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org