Chinchwad has developed as a major real estate hub of Pune during the past few years. Proximity to the IT hub of Hinjewadi and presence of many automobile companies has spurred residential developments in the locality. Chinchwad is well connected to various parts of the city as well as Mumbai through Old Pune-Mumbai Highway. The locality also possesses good social infrastructure with presence of educational institutions, hotels, malls and hospitals.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Chinchwad, Pune
- Proximity to the IT hub of Hinjewadi
- Excellent connectivity to other parts of the city as well as Pune airport
- Massive residential demand due to presence of automobile companies and proximity to Hinjewadi
Key Growth Drivers
- Proximity to Hinjewadi (~ 25 min) has led to massive real estate developments in Chinchwad
- Well connected to other parts of the city via the Old Pune-Mumbai Highway as well as other roads such as Nigadi Bhosari Road, Pimpri Chikhali Road, PCMC Link Road and Chikhali Akurdi Road
- The locality is linked by many PMPML (Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited) buses as well as the local trains
- Chinchwad’s connectivity is likely to improve further once the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) and Metro rail becomes operational
- Presence of many reputed automobile companies has also led to Chinchwad’s development as a major real estate destination
- Chakan, having presence of major automobile companies, is also conveniently located at around 30 min from Chinchwad
- Well connected to Pune airport (~ 30 min)
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Educational institutes such as Royal World School, Jai Hind High School, Podar International School, D. Y. Patil College, IIBM, etc.
- Hotels such as Double Tree by Hilton, Keys Hotel, Hotel Alpine, etc.
- Malls such as City One Mall, Dange Mall, Transcool Agro Mall, Spine City Mall, etc.
- Hospitals such as Lokmanya Hospital, Niramaya Hospital, Aastha Hospital, Sushrut Hospital, etc.
Check properties in Chinchwad
To join a discussion thread on properties in Chinchwad, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org