Good Social Infrastructure
|Established Residential Location||
Kukatpally is an established residential locality in the North-West part of Hyderabad. It is surrounded by key localities such as Nizampet, Hafeezpet, Kothaguda and Pragathi Nagar. Proximity to the HITEC City, presence of excellent physical and social infrastructure drove residential developments in Kukatpally. With upcoming infrastructure developments such as metro rail, this locality is poised to grow significantly in the future periods.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Located in proximity to HITEC City
- Excellent connectivity as NH9 passes through the locality
- Proposed expansion of metro rail will further improve the locality’s connectivity
Key Growth Drivers
- Proximity to HITEC City (~ 15 min)
- Located in the North-West, Kukatpally is an established residential location of Hyderabad
- Excellent connectivity with National Highway (NH9) connecting Hyderabad to Pune passing through Kukatpally. In addition, arterial roads such as KPH Road, Green Hills Road, Nizampet Road and NTR Road helps to connect this area to other parts of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad metro will have stations at Kukatpally Housing Board (KPHB), the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University (JNTU) and Kukatpally which may positively impact the property prices in the near future
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 50 min away and is easily accessible
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Malls such as NSL Centrum Mall, Manjeera Mall, CMR Shopping Mall and Forum Sujana Mall
- Hospitals such as Sankhya Hospital, Prime Hospital, Global Eye Hospital, etc.
- Educational institutions with presence of many colleges, international schools and schools affiliated to various boards
Read also : Kharghar: Social infrastructure and lifestyle
Check properties in Kukatpally
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org