Wagholi, known as the warehousing & industrial hub of Pune, has gradually evolved as a preferred destination for numerous call centres and BPOs. The locality possesses excellent connectivity to other parts of the city as well as the established IT hubs of Pune – Hadapsar and Kharadi. With presence of good social infrastructure and many proposed infrastructure initiatives such as BRTS and metro rail, Wagholi remains a key hotspot for real estate developments in Pune.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Wagholi, Pune
- Warehousing & industrial hub of Pune; an upcoming IT destination
- Excellent connectivity to Hadapsar and Kharadi
- Massive residential demand due to good social infrastructure and proposed development initiatives
Key Growth Drivers
- Wagholi is known as the warehousing and industrial hub of Pune
- The locality is fast developing into an IT hub with many call centres and BPOs setting up offices in Wagholi
- Wagholi possesses excellent connectivity to the IT hubs of Hadapsar (~ 20 min) and Kharadi (~ 15 min) through the Pune Nagar Road
- The locality is linked by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) & Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd. buses as well as the local trains
- Wagholi’s connectivity is likely to improve further once the Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS) and Metro rail becomes operational
- Proposed flyovers from Shikrapur and EON IT Park to Wagholi will further improve the connectivity
- Well connected to Pune airport (~ 25 min)
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Educational institutes such as Podar International School, The Lexicon International School, St. Joseph’s Convent School, etc.
- Hotels (in proximity) such as Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson Blu Hotel, Hotel Ibis, Hyatt, etc.
- Malls such as Town Square, Inorbit, Max, etc.
- Hospitals such as Sushrusha Hospital, K.K. Hospital, Aditya Hospital, Agarwal Hospital, etc.
Check properties in Wagholi
To join a discussion thread on properties in Wagholi, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org