[ecis2016.org] Vasant Vihar is a locality in south-west Delhi. It is a posh and well-known residential hub. The social infrastructure, as well as transport system is well-developed here
Vasant Vihar is located in south-west Delhi. The real estate of Vasant Vihar is well-developed. It is a posh residential area with government officers of high ranks residing here.
You are reading: Vasant Vihar property market: An overview
There are different types of flats and apartments in Vasant Vihar and these come in different sizes, ranging from 2-BHK to 5-BHK. There are independent houses too in Vasant Vihar. The prominent builders in Vasant Vihar include Sharma Estates, RV Properties, etc., who are coming up with major projects in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Vasant Vihar localities
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of3 kilometres from the area.
- The New Delhi railway station is 14.2 kilometres away from Vasant Vihar.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Vasant Vihar
- The distance from Vasant Vihar to Connaught Place is 15.1 kilometres.
- The distance from Vasant Vihar to Hauz Khas is 5.2 kilometres.
- The distance from Vasant Vihar to Chanakyapuri is 5.5 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Vasant Vihar are Tagore International School and The Shri Ram School. Hospitals in the area include Holy Angels Hospital, Goyal Hospital, etc. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank ATM and HDFC Bank ATM. Vasant Lok Market 1-15 and Priya Market are two shopping areas in the region. The prominent restaurants in the area are Domino’s Pizza, Asia Kitchen, etc.
Price trends in Vasant Vihar
The property price varies from Rs 20,161-Rs 35,457 per sq ft. The prices are on the higher side and a further increase is expected in future.
Reasons to invest in Vasant Vihar
Vasant Vihar is one of the most developed and posh residential localities of Delhi. Social infrastructure is well-developed here and the area is connected well with all other parts of the city. Vasant Vihar promises a good quality of life to the residents and certainly justifies its high price tag. However, the high prices of properties, means that the market is saturated here, with minimal scope for growth. Despite that, it is a fantastic destination from an end-user’s perspective. As for investors, they will have to make do with nominal returns since prices are already sky high here.
Check Properties at Vasant Vihar
- Neral-Shelu belt: An emerging hub for affordable housing
- Aamby Valley auction: SC irked over Sahara’s letter to cops
- CAF Rules will pave the way for transfer of Rs 50,000-crore green fund to states: Environment minister
- Canada-India initiative for training of smart city planners
- Thailand companies keen to invest USD 3 billion in Indian infrastructure projects
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org