[ecis2016.org] Vishrantwadi is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas of Pune and is located close to the industrial zones and IT hubs of Pune. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to other parts of the greater city of Pune
Vishrantwadi is a premier residential area located in the eastern suburbs of Pune, which lies in very close proximity to Pune airport. The locality has also got a number of tourist spots in its vicinity. Nearby Vishrantwadi localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Yerwada and Dhanori. The varieties of projects available in the area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like Kolte-Patil Developers, Ashirwadh Promoters and Builders and Goel Ganga Group who are working with their different projects in Vishrantwadi. Some of the premier projects in Vishrantwadi include Goel Ganga Kunj, Kolte Patil Dew Drops, Urban Castle Royale, etc.
You are reading: Vishrantwadi property market: An overview
Due to the advent of various IT and other multi-national companies, the city has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Vishrantwadi, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although prices of the flats in Vishrantwadi are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
The civic amenities have improved here. The industrial growth and growth of the IT sector, have led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Vishrantwadi localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, Elphinstone Road, Nagar Road and Deccan College Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Dhanori Bus Stand, Viman Nagar Bus Stand and Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Shivaji Nagar from where the railway services can be availed. The Khadki railway station is approximately about 7 kilometres away from Vishrantwadi.
- It takes about 20 minutes from Vishrantwadi to reach the airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Vishrantwadi
- Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the Amanora Park Town are located approximately 13 kilometres from the locality of Vishrantwadi.
- The Tech Park OneYerwada and the Weikfield ITCiti Info Park are located at a distance of approximately 6 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 11 kilometres
- World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park and the EON IT Park are located approximately 7-8 kilometres away from the locality.
Vishrantwadi offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Vishrantwadi include the Symbiosis International School, Lexicon International School and The Bishop’s School. Some of the leading hospitals in Vishrantwadi include the Columbia Asia Hospital, Shree Hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Vishrantwadi such as the Jewel Square Mall, Mariplex Mall Pune and Lunkad Skymax Mall.
Price trends in Vishrantwadi
- Price appreciation- Around 18% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,892 –Rs 7,542 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Vishrantwadi
Considering the price trends in Vishrantwadi and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is one of the IT/ITeS hub and industrial zones of Pune. Vishrantwadi is developing at a fast pace and the government is planning to develop it further and so, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is there. Considering all these factors, Vishrantwadi is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Vishrantwadi
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org