[ecis2016.org] Wilson Garden is a residential, as well as commercial area, towards the south-eastern part of Bengaluru. It is one of Bengaluru’s fastest growing localities. Wilson Garden currently has more than 50 new residential projects under construction and lies near areas like Koramangala and Basavanagudi, where the property rates are higher
The Wilson Garden real estate market has taken off, on account of improved connectivity and proximity to areas like Koramangala. The area is also witnessing swift social infrastructure development and this has also scaled up the demand for flats in Wilson Garden.
You are reading: Wilson Garden property market: An overview
There are many options available when it comes to apartments in Wilson Garden, although 2 and 3-BHK homes are mostly preferred here. Several leading builders in Wilson Garden including Prestige, Gopalan, K Raheja, Puravankara, Sekhar, Brigade and many others, who are building some of the most prestigious housing projects in Wilson Garden. Some popular ones include Gopalan Wilson Manor and Prakruthi Gardens, to name a few.
This area is a good option for mid-range and premium housing, while the neighbouring Koramangala mostly caters to the upper segments.
Connectivity with nearby Wilson Garden localities
- The nearest railway station is Bengaluru City Junction Railway Station – 13 kilometres.
- Excellently-connected to Kanakapura Main Road.
- Located just 4 kilometres away from MG Road.
- Located only 6-7 kilometres away from Vidhana Soudha.
- Nearest Namma Metro Station is Trinity Station.
- Wilson Garden is located 10 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC and KSRTC bus services offer connectivity to different parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Wilson Garden
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 17 kilometres via Bellary Road.
- Koramangala – 5 kilometres via Hosur Main Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 23.9 kilometres via NH-44.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 6.7 kilometres via Palace Road.
- Electronic City – 15.6 kilometres via Hosur Road.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 11.1 kilometres via Swamy Vivekananda Road.
- Whitefield – 20.4 kilometres via Old Airport Road and Varthur Main Road.
Well-known schools in Wilson Garden include the Outreach School and Hombegowda Boys High School. Leading hospitals in Wilson Garden include the Abhaya Hospital and Agadi Hospital. Popular malls in Wilson Garden include the Garuda Shopping Mall and UB City Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Wilson Garden
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road, will help to reduce traffic snarls in the entire corridor.
Price trends in Wilson Garden
- Price appreciation – 4%-9% over the last quarter of 2016.
- Current property rates – Rs 6,328-10,163 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Wilson Garden
Read also : Property rates & trends in Malkajgiri, Hyderabad
Taking a look at the price trends in Wilson Garden, along with overall connectivity improvements, future appreciation can be expected here. However, the locality is also home to the Bengaluru cemetery. Otherwise, it makes for a good investment destination.
Check properties in Wilson Garden
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org