[ecis2016.org] Big enough to house a family of 50, Sunny Deol’s Mumbai house in a prime locality, is replete with all modern comforts
Bollywood actor Ajay Singh Deol, popularly known by the screen name ‘Sunny Deol’, is the eldest son of film star Dharmendra and Prakash Kaur. He lives with his wife and son in Punjab and Mumbai. Sunny Deol house address is in the Malabar Hill area of Mumbai. The gate of the house opens with the word ‘command’.
You are reading: Sunny Deol’s home in Mumbai: A palatial, modern retreat
Also read all about Kumar Mangalam Birla’s Jatia House in Malabar Hill
Sunny Deol house : Key features
- One of the outstanding features of this swanky residence, is the coloured glass that adorns several places of this place. The rays of the sun falling on them create rainbow-like colours.
- There is a breathtakingly beautiful pool outside the house, which looks like a huge blob of frozen water dabbed in blue.
- There are many such surprises and high-tech wonders that you will see in this luxurious house. All the controls in Sunny Deol bungalow are automated.
- The location of the house on the hills, only adds to its magic.
- Palm trees line the bungalow’s driveway and the expansive balcony of this ritzy residence offers a splendid view of nature, with green and blue shades as far as the eyes can see.
[ecis2016.org] All about late Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu’s bungalow in Pali Hill, Mumbai
- Sunny Deol house Mumbai is a palatial property that is big enough to house a family of 50.
- Sunny Deol is a fitness freak and it is no wonder then that the house has a plush gym, with all modern equipment to exercise one’s muscles and tone up the mind and spirit.
- Apart from the gym, the house has a movie theatre and a spa, a dining table for 25 persons, a library, a swimming pool and a helipad.
Sunny Deol movies
Sunny Deol began his film career with the super hit film ‘Betaab’ in 1983, in which he starred opposite another debutante, Amrita Singh. The film went on to be a blockbuster and after the movie, there was no looking back for Sunny. Some of the iconic Sunny Deol films are Arjun, Tridev, Ghayal, Damini, Ghatak, Border and Yamla Pagla Deewana. One of his remarkable and award-winning flicks was Gadar. The film portrayed his acting prowess and he was showered with praise from the top personalities in show business. Sunny has followed in the footsteps of his father Dharmendra, in the film industry. In terms of personality too, Sunny, reflects some of the aura of his father. Deol remains reserved, soft-spoken and unassuming and is known for the love and respect that he has for his parents.
[ecis2016.org] A look at Aamir Khan’s luxurious properties
Sunny Deol’s net worth and land portfolio
Sunny Deol has always maintained a low profile and it is hard to find properties owned by him. The Pathankot Gurdaspur MP, who recently wrote to finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman, requesting her to lift moratorium-linked restrictions on Hindu Cooperative Bank Limited, declared roughly Rs 87 crores worth of assets and Rs 53 crores in liabilities on filing his nomination. Sunny Deol’s lavish bungalow in Mumbai is officially owned by his father Dharmendra. However, he reportedly owns luxurious bungalows in Punjab and the United Kingdom (UK). The latter property was once used for movie shootings, as well, as per reports.
In Mumbai, he has declared another apartment worth Rs two crores in the Oshiwara Complex of Andheri. Apart from this 1,000-sq ft apartment, he has declared agricultural land worth more than Rs 10 crores, mostly in the Khandala Maval district. Interestingly, his father Dharmendra’s sprawling farmhouse looks to be part of this massive portfolio of agricultural land. Sunny Deol also owns non-agricultural land worth more than Rs eight crores in the same zone.
Where is Sunny Deol’s home?
Sunny Doel’s home is in the Malabar Hill region of Mumbai.
What is the outstanding feature of Sunny Doel’s house?
Among the many outstanding features of Sunny Deol house are its coloured glasses throughout the place, which create a rainbow of natural light colours through the house.
Is Sunny Deol vegetarian?
Yes, Sunny Deol is believed to prefer a vegetarian diet although he eats non-veg food once in a while. He is a teetotaller and does not smoke.
(Images courtesy Sunny Deol’s Instagram account)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org