[ecis2016.org] Airoli is a well-developed suburban locality of Navi Mumbai which is both a residential, as well a commercial hub of Maharashtra. Airoli is called the ‘gateway to Navi Mumbai’.
Airoli is divided into 28 sectors and two primary residential areas. Initially, present on the Thane-Belapur Road as a suburb till 1998, it was transformed after the setting up of the Airoli-Mulund bridge in 1999. Airoli has been developed and maintained by CIDCO. Presently, Airoli is under the jurisdiction of the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
You are reading: Airoli property market: An overview
The locality is well-linked to various developed areas of Maharashtra and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways. The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to various employment hubs and offices set up by some of the leading companies.
Connectivity with nearby Airoli localities
- The locality is accessible from the prominent regions of Mumbai, such as Chembur, Mulund, Bhandup, Borivali, Vashi, Sion, Thane, Panvel, Bhayandar and Powai.
- The Thane-Belapur Road links north of Airoli to different parts of Navi Mumbai.
- The Eastern Highway makes possible unimpeded connectivity from Airoli to different parts of Navi Mumbai.
[ecis2016.org] Property rates & trends in Airoli, Mumbai
Employment hubs near Airoli
- iGate Knowledge Park.
- Print City of the Times of India Group.
- Tech Park.
- Mindspace SEZ.
Airoli provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools in Airoli include DAV Public School, St Xavier’s School, New Horizon Scholars School, Datta Meghe College of Engineering, DAV Junior College, New Horizon School of Management and many others.
The major hospitals in Airoli include the New Lifeline Hospital and Heritage Healthcare. Apart from these it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as D Mart, Ripples Mall and New Max Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Airoli
Plans for the development of Thane-Turbhe rail corridor, has been made by the government, which is sure to strengthen the connectivity of Airoli with different parts of Mumbai.
- What is the cost of living in Chennai?
- 33 Singaporean investors cry foul over Chennai land deals
- Unfurnished 1-BHK apartments high on demand for rent, reveals study by ecis2016.org
- What can home buyers do, under RERA, if agreements don’t mention possession dates
- Demand for flats in Bannerghatta Road
Price trends in Airoli
- Price appreciation – 18.4 % in the past 2 years.
- Current property rates – Rs 6,759 – Rs 13,831 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Airoli
The huge surge in property prices in Airoli, is indicative of the fact that the locality is sure to prove to be a lucrative investment in the near future. Presence of leading company offices and various commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Airoli a coveted working and residential destination of Navi Mumbai.
Big-ticket projects like Newa Group Bhakti Park, Sunteck Signia Water Front, Akshar Green World and Shiv Shankar Builder Heights, make Airoli a preferred residential neighbourhood and act to trigger a surge in property pricing in the future.
Check properties in Airoli
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org