Akurdi is a small town in Pune district. Akurdi is a well-coveted residential and commercial destination, owing to its proximity to some of the prominent companies of India. It is well-connected to different parts of Maharashtra by rail, road and air. A number of significant projects are being undertaken in the locality, thus, making it suitable for residential investment.
You are reading: Akurdi property market: An overview
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals, via an excellent network of railways and roadways. The locality is witnessing an increase in population in the recent years, owing to its proximity to various employment hubs.
Connectivity with nearby Akurdi localities
- Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd (PMPML) operates in the locality and makes access to various places of Pune easy.
- The nearest railway station can be accessed by two different routes –
Shri Mhalsakant Vidyalaya Road and via Railway Station Road and it is thus at a distance of 2.4 kilometres and 2.6 kilometres respectively.
- The Pune International Airport is situated at a distance of 30.5 kilometres.
- The metro railway is being built by the government and will improve access to the area.
- Implementation of a bus rapid transit system is also in progress.
Employment hubs near Akurdi
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Ltd.
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- Finolex Industries Ltd
Akurdi provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. The various schools like Shri Mhalsakant Vidyalaya & Junior College, DY Patil College of Engineering, College of Engineering, College of Ayurved and Research Centre, St Ursula High School and Modern College of Pharmacy, are the famous educational institutions in and around Akurdi.
The major health institutions in and around the locality include Niranjan Nursing Home, Anup Hospital, Star Hospital, Navjeevan Hospital and Ashwini Hospital. Apart from these, it also has amenities including various banks and ATMs, such as State Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, AXIS Bank, South Indian Bank, HDFC Bank and Union Bank. The locality also provides its residents with recreational amenities and many luxurious shopping centres.
Price trends in Akurdi
- Price appreciation – Around 4% in last 1 year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,200–Rs 6,000per sq ft.
- 3 top measures that can boost transparency and confidence in the property market
- MUDA Mysore Urban Development Authority: All you need to know
- Property rates & trends in Ghansoli, Mumbai
- Dharuhera property market: An overview
- Wave Infratech felicitated for its contribution towards the Swachh Bharat Mission
Reasons to invest in Akurdi
Considering the increasing price trends at Akurdi and the obvious rise in demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region. The appreciation of property prices is a promising trait to start with. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, is making Akurdi a coveted working, as well as a residential destination of Pune.
Big-ticket projects like Renuka Construction Renuka Tulsi, MS Arihant Elegant Residency, Mittal Group 24 Carats and Gayatrree Grace, make Akurdi a rather posh and coveted residential neighbourhood.
Check properties in Akurdi
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org