[ecis2016.org] Alandi, located very close to the industrial zones and IT parks of Pune, is a rapidly developing area of the city. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to the other parts of the greater city of Pune
Alandi is a premier residential area located close to the heart of the city of Pune. It is also one of the oldest localities of the city and is a major pilgrimage centre in the state of Maharashtra, with a number of temples. The ‘Samadhi’ of the 13th century Bhakti Saint Sant Dnyaneshwar is present here. Nearby Alandi localities include prominent areas such as Tulapur, Siddhabet, Pimpri, Chinchwad, Tukaram etc. A variety of projects are available in Alandi and range from affordable to luxury. There are a lot of reputed builders like the RK Lunkad Group and Marvel Group, who are working on different projects in Alandi. Some of the premier projects in Alandi include RK Lunkad Alankapuram, RK Lunkad Alankar, RK Lunkad Punyabhumi, etc.
You are reading: Alandi property market: An overview
Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multinational companies (MNCs), Pune has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Alandi, which is one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Even though prices of the flats in Alandi are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
The civic amenities have also improved. The industrial growth and growth of the IT sector have also led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Alandi localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely the Pune-Nashik Road, Spine Road and Sant Jnaneshwar Marg.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Pimpri and Chinchwad Bus Stand and the Bhosari Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- There are railway stations at Khadki and Pimpri, from where train services can be availed.
- The Pune airport is about half an hour from Alandi.
Employment hubs near Alandi
- Pune IT Park is approximately 13 kilometres away from the locality.
- The Pimpri Chinchwad Bhosari industrial area is located at a distance of approximately 6 kilometres from the area.
- Kumar Business Centre is approximately 8 kilometres away.
- Tech Park OneYerwada is located 13 kilometres away from the locality.
Alandi offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Alandi include the Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune, Billabong High School and Symbiosys International School. Some of the leading hospitals in Alandi include the Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Shree Hospital and Jahangir Hospital. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Alandi, such as the Koregaon Park Plaza, Lunkad Skymax Mall and Jewel Square Mall.
Price trends in Alandi
- Price appreciation- around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 3,054 –Rs 4,558 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Alandi
Considering the price trends in Alandi and the rising demand, the locality should prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is also located at very close proximity to the IT/ITES hub and industrial zones of Pune. Alandi has a beautiful landscape in Pune and the government is planning to develop it further. So, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors, Alandi is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Alandi
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org