[ecis2016.org] AS Rao Nagar, named after Dr AS Rao, is a popular suburban locality of Hyderabad, located in Telangana
Dr AS Rao or Ayyagari Sambasiva Rao, was the founder of the Electronics Corporation of India Ltd (ECIL) in Hyderabad. AS Rao Nagar is located in the north-eastern part of Hyderabad. It comes under the Kapra Municipality. The residential township of Saket forms a part of AS Rao Nagar. The other residential townships located in close proximity to the locality include Neredmet, ECIL, Sainikpuri and Moula-Ali.
You are reading: AS Rao Nagar property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby AS Rao Nagar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include the RK Puram railway station and Moula-Ali railway station, which are located at a distance of 6 and 6.9 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 71.6 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The locality enjoys close proximity to areas of Ghatkesar, ECIL, Neredmet, Keesara, Sainikpuri and Malkajgiri.
Employment hubs near AS Rao Nagar
Read also : Okhla property market: An overview
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (30.8 kilometres away)
- Hitech City (25.6 kilometres away)
- Kokapet (30.7 kilometres away)
AS Rao Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals. GreenOaks International School, St Teresa School, Pace School, Pebble Creek High Montessori School, MNR Degree & PG College, Nalanda Junior College and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of AS Rao Nagar.
The major hospitals in AS Rao Nagar include Maxivision Super Speciality Eye Hospital, Poulomi Hospital, Tulasi Hospitals ECIL, Ankura Hospital and Thatha Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Andhra Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad, Bank of Baroda and City Union Bank.
Physical infrastructure in AS Rao Nagar
- Metro railway lines are to be set up connecting the locality with the rest of Hyderabad.
- A 158-kilometre-long eight-lane Outer Ring Road (ORR) has also been proposed.
Price trends in AS Rao Nagar
- Price appreciation in AS Rao Nagar – Around 6.6% in last 6 months.
- Present property rates in AS Rao Nagar – Rs 1,870 – Rs 2,295 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in AS Rao Nagar
AS Rao Nagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in AS Rao Nagar a lucrative option. AS Rao Nagar has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Saket Sriyam, EAPL Sri Tirumala Harmony, Tarangini Apartment and many more situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in AS Rao Nagar.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org