[ecis2016.org] Bachupally is a well-coveted locality of Telangana, located near Hyderabad Outer Ring Road and Bollaram Road
Bachupally was primarily a village but it is now developing at a rapid pace. It has emerged as a preferred residential and commercial destination of Telangana. The locality is in close proximity to areas of Nizampet, Bowrampet, Mallampet and Aminpur.
You are reading: Bachupally property market: An overview
Connectivity with near Bachupally localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include Hitech City railway station, Chandanagar railway station, Hafeezpet railway station, Lingampally railway station and Borabanda railway station, which are located at distances of 14.9, 12.8, 11.7, 15.3 and 17.6 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 66.3 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The nearest metro station is Miyapur, which is located 9.1 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Bachupally
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (18.9 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (14.6 kilometres away).
The locality also enjoys proximity to industrial areas of:
The locality houses the offices of a number of renowned companies like:
- ITC Ltd.
- ESSO-INCOIS-Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Sulakshana Circuits Ltd.
- Pioneer Steel Private Ltd.
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
[ecis2016.org] Property rates & trends in Bachupally, Hyderabad
Bachupally provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals. VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sri Gayatri Girls College, Dhyanahita High School, MNR College, Sri Vagdevi Archis School, International School of Hyderabad and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of Bachupally.
The major health institutions in Bachupally include Care and Cure Multispecialty and Dental Hospital, Shri Shraddha Hospital, Rudra Raju Raghuram Raju’s Hospital and People’s Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Bank of India, Andhra Bank and ICICI Bank.
Some of the luxurious shopping arcades of the locality include Inorbit Mall, Hypercity Retail India Pvt Ltd, GVK One Mall and Anutex.
- All you need to know about Chhattisgarh property tax
- Pallavaram-Thoraipakkam Road: The new growth centre in Chennai
- Demonetisation impact: Market movements don’t indicate immediate price correction
- Ghansoli property market: An overview
- Standalone metro systems not effective, need shared mobility and electric vehicles: Vice-president
Physical infrastructure in Bachupally
- ICBT (Inter City Bus Terminal) is being set up in Bachupally to improve connectivity.
Price trends in Bachupally
- Price appreciation in Bachupally – Around 45% in the last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Bachupally – Rs 2,300 –Rs 3,550 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Bachupally
Bachupally has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Bachupally lucrative. Bachupally has emerged as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Praneeth Pranav Zenith, Sri Avani Projects Sukruti Homes, Praneeth Pranav Blooms and Tripura Landmark II, situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Bachupally.
Check properties in Bachupally
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org