[ecis2016.org] Boisar, located in Palghar district, is one of the industrial areas in Maharashtra. The area lies very close to Mumbai and other towns. The locality includes Mira Road and the areas beyond and is very well-connected to all the parts of Mumbai
Boisar, one of the industrial areas, is located very close to Mumbai. The area serves as the gateway to the Tarapore industrial area, which is the biggest MIDC in the state of Maharashtra. Nearby Boisar localities include Chinchani, Dahanu Road, Katkar, Saravalli, Maan, etc.
You are reading: Boisar property market: An overview
Being one of the industrial areas, the region has developed into a premier residential areas, as far as Boisar real estate is concerned. The area is connected well with major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Boisar, being one of the noted suburbs in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Mahindra Lifespaces Happinest, Tata Value Homes New Haven, etc. Builders in Boisar include famed developers like the Mahindra Lifespaces Group, Thakur Group, Tata Group, etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Boisar.
Connectivity with nearby Boisar localities
- Boisar-Tarapur Road, Boisar-Palghar Road and Navapur Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
- Apart from the area’s own bus stand, the Gorai Bus Depot and Mira Road Bus Stand can also be easily accessed from Boisar.
- Railway services can be availed from Virar railway station which lies in the vicinity.
- The international airport is about two hours away from the area.
Employment hubs near Boisar
- The Tarapur MIDC is located within the locality.
- The HDIL Industrial Park in Virar East lies about one-and-a-half hours away from the area.
- The Maharaja Retreat Tower and Spectrum Tower are approximately two hours away from the area.
Boisar offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Boisar include the Tarapur Vidya Mandir & College, Atomic Energy Central School, Deep Global School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Boisar include the Care Hospital, TAPS Hospital, Boisar Nursing Home, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls near Boisar such as the Moksh Plaza Mall, Raghuleela Mall Kandivali, Oberoi Mall Goregaon, etc.
Price trends in Boisar
- Price appreciation—Around 12 % in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 2,458-Rs 3,718 per sq ft.
- Delhi HC sets up committee to decide on regularisation of illegal colonies
- Casagrand launches ‘Tudor’, a wellness-focused project at Mogappair, Chennai
- Indian realty suffers from low consumer satisfaction, shows Track2Realty’s C-SAT score
- HC bars work on Noida land allotted to Ramdev’s Patanjali
- How does a neighbourhood impact property prices?
Reasons to invest in Boisar
Boisar lies very close to Mumbai. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure to its residents and these are the major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Boisar is certainly one of the best places to live close to Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Boisar and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.
Check properties in Boisar
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org