[ecis2016.org] Real estate portal ecis2016.org has introduced the new Housing Chat feature, ensuring seamless communication between buyers and sellers.
Housing Chat: How can it make buyer-seller interactions smoother?
Imagine a scenario where you have been searching for a property and find the right one. Then, once you get the details of the seller, including his/her phone number, there are several things that may happen:
- The seller may not always take calls from unknown numbers.
- You may not want to call someone right away for a property you have just been exploring.
- It becomes a chore to note the details of your conversation on calls and manually or digitally write down details of conversations, seller names, numbers, etc. It is just not feasible.
The same hurdles affect the sellers, especially the points 2 and 3 mentioned above. From a seller’s perspective, one may want to start a conversation on the phone only with a serious buyer who has more or less chosen the property in question.
Enter Housing Chat.
One of India’s most user-friendly property platforms, ecis2016.org realised the need for quick and seamless conversations, easy documentation, and better management of enquiries for both buyers and sellers. ecis2016.org is the first in the property market to introduce this feature.
Let us discuss some of the biggest benefits of this feature for home buyers and sellers.
How will the Housing Chat feature benefit potential property buyers?
- There is no need to call the sellers right away, especially if the buyer only wants a few basic details first.
- There is no requirement to keep scheduling calls. Buyers can directly chat with sellers at their convenience.
- All the conversations are made easier and more centralised. Buyers can chat with multiple sellers and get answers to all their queries.
- It allows easy documentation of all conversations for buyers in one place.
How will the Housing Chat benefit property sellers?
- Sellers can answer the buyers’ queries and offer basic information at their convenience.
- They do not have to talk to non-serious buyers or those who are exploring.
- Sellers get centralised conversations with multiple buyers in one place.
- There is easy documentation of all conversations on chat.
Sellers can use the Housing chat feature for managing their leads. Real estate developers usually depend on CRM applications for customer interactions. However, the Housing chat feature will ensure seamless communication anytime and anywhere with several buyers. It will also take care of any connectivity issues on conventional platforms since it is tailored only for interactions between sellers and buyers.
How to access the chat feature on Housing App?
Here’s how home buyers can access the Chat feature on the ecis2016.org mobile application:
- Download the Housing app on your phone.
- Choose your city.
- Search for properties in your preferred localities in the city.
- After that, find the listings for available properties in the locality on the mobile screen.
- Click on any property that you are interested in.
- You will find the Chat Now feature to be visible. You can click on the option right away.
- Log in to the app to start your chat with the property owner.
- The user inbox is readily available in the right-hand corner on the top of the product display page.
In the same way, sellers can access the inbox to view their chats with several buyers.
Read also : Trial run begins on Pink Line of Delhi Metro
The above images demonstrate how you can view the inbox and your property-wise individual chats. You can then open the one you want and view the updated chat conversation regarding the same. You can also reply conveniently without any hassles.
Added information on Housing Chat
- The feature is currently available for leading cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
- It is only available for Android smartphone users currently.
- You can view Chat Now only for owner-property listings currently if you are a buyer.
- However, it is visible to all sellers.
With the pioneering Chat Now feature, both buyers and sellers benefit from transparent and documented conversations centralised and organised on their applications. They can conveniently place enquiries or get updates anytime and anywhere.
- Belghoria property market: An overview
- Expedite work of Musi Riverfront Development and 2-BHK homes for poor: Telangana chief secretary
- Office space leasing rises by 23 per cent in March quarter: Colliers International
- Provide tenants’ documents before renting out property: Mumbai Police
- Higher yield expectations and taxation issues halt InvIT launch: ICRA
Communication is greatly simplified through this pioneering new feature, making property-related transactions and interactions smoother and more enjoyable.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org