[ecis2016.org] Garia is a suburban locality of Kolkata located in the state of West Bengal. This preferred residential destination is located to the southern part of Kolkata
Garia is one of the fastest-developing suburbs of Kolkata and is a popular residential hub. It provides easy connectivity to different parts of Kolkata and also offers affordable homes.
You are reading: Garia property market: An overview
The locality is surrounded by Jadavpur, Dhakuria and Golpary to its north, Narendrapur to its south and Mukundapur towards the east.
Connectivity with nearby Garia localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Located at the southern end of the Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, the locality enjoys unimpeded connectivity to different parts of Kolkata including the developing areas of Salt Lake.
- The nearest railway station is Garia railway station, which is located at a distance of 1.2 kilometres from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 24.7 kilometres.
- The locality is served by the National Highway 34.
- CSTC, WBSTC and CTC networks of bus services are operational here.
Employment hubs near Garia
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hub of Sector V, which is located at a distance of 15.9 kilometres.
Garia provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
Garia Harimati Devi Uchcha Balika Vidyalaya (HS), Miranda High School, BD Memorial School, Indus Valley World School, Dinabandhu Andrews College, Netaji Subhash Engineering College and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Garia.
The major health institutions in Garia include Remedy Hospital, Mother Teresa TB Hospital, Hindustan Health Point, Peerless Hospital and Lifeline.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank and UCO Bank.
Garia also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular shopping arcades includes Spencer’s Shantineer and Wood Square Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Garia
- The New Garia–Airport Metro link is presently under construction and is sure to make Garia enjoy unimpeded connectivity to the airport area situated in the north of Kolkata.
Price trends in Garia
- Price appreciation in Garia – Around 2% in the last 1 year.
- Current property rates in Garia – Rs 3,480 –Rs 3,564 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Garia
Garia has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood, considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Garia a lucrative option. Garia has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Kolkata.
Projects like Bengal Millennium Serene, Arya Rajwada Sky, Vinayak Group, PS Group Nautical and Eden Group Ivory, situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in Garia.
Check properties in Garia
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org