[ecis2016.org] Goregaon east is one of the posh localities in Mumbai. Being one of the oldest residential areas of the city, it is well-planned and has a cosmopolitan population. The locality is very well-connected to all parts of the city
Goregaon east, one of the oldest neighbourhoods and major residential areas, is located in the western part of Mumbai. The area houses some big film studios like Film City, Filmistan, etc. The region has a lot of flora and fauna and forms the boundary of Sanjay Gandhi National Park. In future, the Mumbai Metro network will cover the area. Nearby Goregaon east localities include Aarey Milk Colony, Andheri, Malad Creek, BMC Road, etc.
You are reading: Goregaon east property market: An overview
Being one of the oldest parts of the city, it is a premier residential area as far as Goregaon east real estate is concerned. The suburb is connected well with the major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result, there has always been a high demand for residential apartments in Goregaon east, being one of the noted areas in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects, which have come up in the area like Oberoi Realty Esquire, Raheja Sherwood, Aaditya Samarth Arcade, etc. Builders in Goregaon east include famed developers like the Paranjape Schemes, Raheja Group, Oberoi Group, etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Goregaon east.
Connectivity with nearby Goregaon east localities
- The Western Express Highway, Swami Vivekananda Road and New Link Road are some of the prominent roads that run though the area.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Oshiwara Bus Depot and Goregaon Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
- The area has its own suburban railway station. Apart from that, there are railway stations at Malad and Ghatkopar, from where the railway services can also be availed. The Malad railway station is approximately 5 kilometres away from the area.
- The international airport is about 20 minutes away from the area.
[ecis2016.org] Property rates & trends in Goregaon east, Mumbai
Employment hubs near Goregaon east
- The Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone is located at an approximate distance of 9 kilometres from the area.
- The Maharaja Retreat Tower is approximately 1 kilometre from the area.
- The Samruddhi Venture Park, Spectrum Tower and Magnus Tower are approximately 5-6 kilometres away from the area.
Goregaon east offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Goregaon east include the Ryan International School, St Xavier’s High School, Royal Academy School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Goregaon east include the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, RG Stone Urological Research Institute, Nanavati Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Goregaon east such as the Inorbit Mall Malad, Growel’s 101 Kandivali East, Oberoi Mall Goregaon, etc.
Price trends in Goregaon east
- Price appreciation—Around 18 % in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 12,423-Rs 19,758 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Goregaon east
Goregaon east possesses many gated communities and luxury apartments. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and these are the major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Goregaon east is certainly one of the best places to live in Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Goregaon east and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.
- 4 ways in which real estate brokers can revive dead leads
- Property Rate & Trends in Adyar, Chennai
- Kolkata East-West Metro to make people’s lives better: Institution of Civil Engineers
- Delhi witnessed the biggest increase in luxury property prices in India, in Q2 2019: Report
- HC vacates previous order, allows Thane, Pune civic bodies to issue OC for new constructions
Check properties in Goregaon East
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org