[ecis2016.org] Haralur is one of the promising upcoming residential destinations in Bengaluru, with impressive annual returns as per estimates. Haralur currently has nearly 50-60 residential projects under construction and lies near some of the busy areas like Sarjapur Road and Electronic City, where property rates are higher
Owing to the close proximity of this place to some of the major IT parks in India’s ‘Silicon Valley’, the Haralur real estate market has grown exponentially. The official induction of the locality into the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, has also contributed in this regard. Haralur witnessed a major transformation, after the IT boom during the 1990s, after which demand for flats in Haralur has gone up steadily.
You are reading: Haralur property market: An overview
Read also : All about Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC)
There are many reputed builders in Haralur including Puravankara, Prestige, Raheja, Sobha, Sekhar, Brigade and others. Some of the most prominent residential projects in Haralur include DSR Ultima and SLS Springs, to name a few.
There are diverse options available, when it comes to buying apartments in Haralur, although 2 and 3-BHK are the most preferred ones here.
While Haralur is a good choice for affordable and mid-range housing, neighbouring Electronic City caters mainly to the upper range of the realty market, since its property rates are on the higher side. Other nearby Haralur localities include ORR and Koramangala. Due to its closeness to major IT parks in the city, along with ready availability of all necessary social infrastructure, Haralur offers good scope for property price appreciation.
Connectivity with nearby Haralur localities
- Well-connected to the Bangalore City Junction Railway Station and Bellandur Railway Station.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bangalore via ORR and Sarjapur Road.
- Haralur is located 52.5 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus services connect this area to several other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Haralur
- Koramangala – 7.1 kilometres via Haralur Road and Sarjapur Main Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 17.3 kilometres via NH-44.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 16.5 kilometres via Sarjapur Main Road and Hosur Road.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 16 kilometres via NH-44.
- Electronic City – 8.5 kilometres via Parappana Agrahara Main Road and Mumbai Highway.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 25.8 kilometres via NH-44 and NH-75.
- Whitefield – 16 kilometres via SH-35.
Some of the most reputed schools in Haralur include Vibgyor High, Haralur Road and Mount Litera Zee School. World-class hospitals in Haralur include the Medicare Multi Specialty Clinic and Mahaveer Orthopedic Clinic. Popular malls in Haralur include the Market Square Mall and Forum Mall. to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Haralur
- Extension of the Namma Metro service to cover this locality, will greatly improve accessibility.
- Construction of the Peripheral Ring Road, will serve to decongest traffic along the entire corridor.
- Several new flyovers will also boost connectivity and decrease traffic congestion, along with the Outer Ring Road.
Price trends in Haralur
- Price appreciation – 1%-6% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,889-7,124 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Haralur
Taking the current price trends in Haralur into account, along with its connectivity to major IT hubs and social infrastructure, future appreciation can be expected. Teething problems in the area include indiscriminate garbage burning and sewage woes.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org