[ecis2016.org] Jalahalli is one of the greenest localities in the northern part of Bengaluru and is also one of the fastest-developing areas. Jalahalli offers great appreciation prospects, due to its connectivity to major IT parks in the city
The Jalahalli real estate market, has seen a steady rise in demand, due to the presence of several large-scale industries in the area like BEL and HMT. Demand for flats in Jalahalli has also seen a significant rise, as is very close to the IT parks in Bengaluru, where thousands of professionals work every day.
You are reading: Jalahalli property market: An overview
Jalahalli is divided into east and west and the two parts are linked by the Gangamma Circle, which also links the Jalahalli Cross and Village. The National Academy of Customs and Narcotics, is a major landmark in the area. Jalahalli east is home to major industries, including BEL, CMTI and several PSUs and small-scale industries. The western part of the area is home to several beautiful eucalyptus and coconut plantations and the Air Force Training Centre. The NH-4 is easily accessible, while landmarks include the BEL Market. Jalahalli offers 25% green area, along with wide roads and several parks. HMT Cinemas is another landmark here, along with the JP Park, which has a musical fountain and a swimming pool.
The Movenpick Hotel is located in the area and comes with fine dining and spa facilities. There are several playgrounds and restaurants here. The Rockline Mall is a major shopping mall located at Jalahalli Cross. The international airport has been the major growth driver for the area and it is one of the least-congested localities in Bengaluru. The opening up of the Ring Road, has also led to frenetic development. Notable personalities, like ex-minister and Congress leader S Ramesh and former deputy chief minister of Karnataka and BJP Leader R Ashok, live here.
Though there is a lot of demand for different apartments in Jalahalli, 2 and 3-BHK apartments are more preferred. There are many leading builders in Jalahalli like Puravankara, Prestige, Sobha, Sekhar, Brigade and many others. Some prominent housing projects in Jalahalli include Prestige Wellington Park, Vaishnavi Gardenia and Donata County, which have changed the face of the area.
The area is a good choice for affordable to mid-range property investments. The neighboring areas mostly have more options in the upper range of the market, with higher property rates. Due to the presence of major industries and other social infrastructure, this region offers better scope of property appreciation than nearby Jalahalli localities.
Connectivity with nearby Jalahalli localities
- Well-connected to the NH-4 or Tumkur Highway via Jalahalli Cross and Jalahalli east via Gangamma Circle.
- Jalahalli Metro Station connects it to all other important zones in the city.
- It is 6 kilometres away from Yeshwanthpur Railway Junction.
- Jalahalli is located 24 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus services connect Jalahalli to all other major parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Jalahalli
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 10 kilometres via NH-44 and NH-75.
- Koramangala – 23 kilometres via Bellary Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 25 kilometres via NH-75.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 13.9 kilometres via NH-75 and Bellary Road.
- The Air force Training Center, Bharat Electronics Limited (i.e. BHEL), Hindustan Machine Tools (HMT) and ISRO, have all set up their offices in this region.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 16.1 kilometres via Bellary Road/NH-75.
Read also : Kolathur property market: An overview
Jalahalli boasts of a solid social infrastructure. Reputed schools in Jalahalli include Kendriya Vidyalaya, Seventh Day Adventist School and Workforce School. Leading hospitals in Jalahalli include the HMT Hospital, NRR Hospital and Sapthagiri Hospital. Popular malls in Jalahalli include the Rockline Mall and Orion Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Jalahalli
- Construction of the elevated expressway, will help in decreasing the volume of traffic.
- Construction of a Peripheral Ring Road has been proposed, to decongest traffic in the entire region.
Price trends in Jalahalli
- Price appreciation – 3%-4% over the last quarter.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,305-6,439 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Jalahalli
The price trends in Jalahalli and its fast-paced development, indicate good scope for future appreciation. The area benefits due to its strategic connectivity to several major IT hubs, as well. Teething problems include traffic congestion between the Jalahalli Cross and Air Force Station in peak hours and drinking water issues.
Check properties in Jalahalli
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org