[ecis2016.org] Property owners in the north-eastern state of Tripura can access all land records and perform various other tasks through the Jami Tripura website
What is Jami Tripura?
Like most Indian states, the north-eastern state of Tripura has also digitised its land records, to offer access to property-related information to its citizens, anytime and anywhere. All land-related information and various services are provided by the land revenue department of Tripura under the National Land Records Modernization Programme (NLRMP) through the official Jami Tripura portal. By providing free accessibility to land records, the Tripura government seeks to reduce citizen-government functionaries, thereby, reducing harassment. The virtual services offered through the portal also help in reducing the time needed for obtaining records of rights (RoR).
You are reading: Jami Tripura: How to find land records on e Jami Tripura portal?
[ecis2016.org] All about jomir tothya West Bengal
Languages in which users can access the Jami Tripura portal
Users can either use Bangla or English while accessing information on the Jami Tripura portal.
e Jami Tripura: Components
- Computerisation of land records.
- Data entry/re-entry/data conversion of all textual records, including mutation records and other land attributes data.
- Digitisation of cadastral maps.
- Integration of textual and spatial data.
- Tehsil, sub-division/district computer centres.
- State-level data centres.
- Inter-connectivity among revenue offices.
- Survey/resurvey and updating of the survey and settlement records, including ground control network and ground-truthing, using modern technology.
- Computerisation of registration.
- Computerisation of the sub-registrar’s offices (SROs).
- Data entry of valuation details.
- Data entry of legacy encumbrance data.
- Scanning and preservation of old documents.
- Connectivity of the SROs with revenue offices.
- Modern record rooms/land records management centres at tehsil/taluk/circle/block level.
- Training and capacity building.
[ecis2016.org] Know in detail about difference between a khata and b khata
Services and facilities on Tripura Jami portal
- Anytime, anywhere access to tamper-proof, real-time land ownership records.
- Free access to land records.
- Stamp duty and registration fee payments.
- e-linkage of credit facilities.
- Information about market value of property.
- Certificates based on land data (e.g., domicile, caste, income, etc.).
- Information on eligibility for government programs.
- Issuance of land passbooks with relevant information.
[ecis2016.org] All about Form I & XIV Goa land records online
Citizen services on e Jami Tripura
- Mutation online
- Khatian/plot-based search
- Know mutation status
- Plot unit conversion
- Know deed status
- Calculate fee
e Jami Tripura citizen-centric services
Citizens of Tripura can visit the Jami Tripura portal (click here), to access a wide variety of services:
- To view and get copies of RoR or Jami Tripura Khatian.
- To pay Jami Tripura registration fee and stamp duty fees.
- To view plot history.
- To calculate various fee and charges.
- To view Tehsil and mauja list.
- To view maps and get PDFs.
- To check mutation status.
- To apply for mutation.
- To check mortgage status.
- For plot unit conversion.
- To know deed status.
While the user can access some of this information without any registration, for some other services they have to first register themselves using their credentials. To access ROR, for example, the user will have to first register himself. However, you can view the Jami Tripura map without performing registration.
How to view RoR/khatiyan on e Jami Tripura?
Step 1: Go to the official Jami Tripura portal. Click on the ‘View ROR or Khatian’ option on the left-hand side of the page.
Step 2: On the next page, select district, sub-division, revenue circle, tehsil and village/mouja.
Step 3: Proceed with your search by providing the khatian number, plot number (hal (new)/sabek (old)), name, registration number, registration date or registration type.
Step 4: Select your option and enter the Captcha code and hit the ‘Display’ option. Your jami khatian number will display on the screen.
How to get RoR/khatiyan on e Jami Tripura?
Step 1: Go to the official Jami Tripura portal. Click on the ‘Get RoR or Khatian’ option on the left-hand side of the page.
- Over Rs 90 crores spent on smart cities in Karnataka: State housing minister
- European firms keen on setting up facilities in MIHAN: Official
- Empowered committee to resolve home buyers’ issues at the earliest: Housing minister
- Pledging PF to buy low-cost homes to be reality next fiscal
- Places to visit near Gurgaon within 300 kms
Step 2: Since only registered users can get RoR/khatiyan on e Jami Tripura, you will have to sign in to get your khatiyan number, using your email ID, password and Captcha code.
Unregistered users have the option to sign up first.
Step 3: After signing up, select your district, sub-division, revenue circle, tehsil, village/mouja and click on the ‘Search by Khatian number’ option. Your jami khatian number will display on the screen.
How to view land map on e Jami Tripura?
Step 1: On the home screen of jami Tripura, click on the ‘View Your Map’ option. Only registered users can view their land map on e Jami Tripura.
Step 2: Enter your credentials to proceed. Select your district, sub-division, revenue circle, tehsil and village/mouja to view the land map online in Tripura.
How to view plot history on jami Tripura?
Note that unregistered users can view plot land history by plot number. Registration is not mandatory to conduct this search.
Step 1: On the home page, click on the ‘View Plot History’ option.
Step 2: On the next page, select district, sub-division, revenue circle, tehsil, village/mouja and plot number. Enter the captcha code and hit the ‘Display’ option. The plot history will be visible on the screen.
How to apply for online mutation on Jami Tripura?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Mutation Online’ option under ‘Citizen Centric Services’.
Read also : All you need to know about circle rate
Step 2: Input the required details to apply for online land mutation.
How to know land mutation status on e Jami Tripura?
Step 1: Go to the Jami Tripura website home page. Under the Citizen centric services click on ‘Know Mutation status’.
Step 2: Select district, sub-division, revenue circle, tehsil, village and enter MR (mutation report) number. Input the captcha code and hit ‘Search’.
The mutation status of the land will be visible on the screen.
How to calculate stamp duty on document registration on Jami Tripura?
Step 1: Click on the ‘Calculate Fee’ option on the e Jami Tripura portal under ‘Citizen Centric Services’.
Step 2: Select the deed type and value of the document to calculate stamp duty and registration charges.
Step 3: The stamp duty and registration charges will be visible on the screen.
Land measurement units used in Tripura
Just like most states, there are certain specific units of land measurement used in Tripura. These include dhur, kranta, kara, ganda and krani. The Jami Tripura portal helps you convert the land area into globally-accepted measurement units. To make these conversions, go to the bottom of the portal and click on ‘Plot Unit Conversion’. On the new page, provide the information to get the conversion done.
Check out the list of unit conversions here or use ecis2016.org’s area conversion calculator.
What is MR number in land records?
MR stands for mutation report in terms of land record search.
What is Khatian?
Khatian is a land record certificate, known as the record of rights in English. Entries in a Khatian show the plot number, its area, its location, the name and shares of the owner and other details.
How can I get my Khatian copy and map in Tripura?
You can get your Khatian copy and map from any tehsil office in the state by filling up Form-B and paying the court fee. The Khatian copy is valid for three months from the date of issue.
How much do I need to pay to get my Khatian copy and map in Tripura?
One copy of Khatian costs Rs 10 while a copy of the map costs Rs 30.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org