[ecis2016.org] Kamothe is a node of Navi Mumbai. It is one of the upcoming localities near Mumbai and is very well-connected to all parts of the city. Kamothe is also very well-planned and has a cosmopolitan population
Kamothe, one of the upcoming neighbourhoods, is located very close to Mumbai and is one of the slum-free areas on the outskirts of the city. The area is divided into 48 sectors which have been planned systematically. Nearby Kamothe localities include Belapur, Kharghar, Taloja, Kalamboli, Panvel, etc.
You are reading: Kamothe property market: An overview
Being one of the developing areas of the city, it is among the premier regions as far as Kamothe real estate is concerned. The suburb is connected well with major landmarks of Mumbai. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Kamothe, being one of the noted suburbs in Mumbai.
There are a number of noted projects which have come up in the area like Akshar Silver Crest, Shapoorji Pallonji Sterling Tower, Akshar Canabee, etc. Builders in Kamothe include famed developers like the Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Akshar Group, Bhoomi Homes Group, etc., who are working on some of the major projects in Kamothe.
Connectivity with nearby Kamothe localities
- Sion-Panvel Highway, JNPT Road, Mumbai-Pune National Highway and Panvel Bypass Uran Road are some of the prominent roads which run though the area.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Belapur Bus Stand and Panvel Bus Stand, lie in close vicinity.
- The area also has its own suburban railway stations – i.e., Mansarovar and Khandeshwar. Apart from that, there are railway stations at Panvel and Nerul. The Panvel railway station is approximately 5 kilometres from Kamothe.
- The international airport is about an hour away from the area. There is also a new airport coming up at Navi Mumbai which is very close to the area.
Employment hubs near Kamothe
- The BSEL Technology Park, Vishwaroop IT Park and International Infotech Park Navi Mumbai are located at an approximate distance of 16 kilometres from the area.
- The Taloja industrial area is located at an approximate distance of 1-1.5 kilometres from the area.
- The Intelenet IT Park is approximately 21 kilometres away from the area.
Kamothe offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Kamothe include the Shankarrao Chavan Vidyalaya, Indian Institute of Aerospace and Engineering, MNR School of Excellence, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Kamothe include Dr Patil’s Life Care Hospital, Om Sai Hospital, Apollo Nursing Home, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Kamothe such as the Fountain Square Mall, Nirmal Lifestyle Mulund, Raghuleela Mall Vashi, etc.
Price trends in Kamothe
- Price appreciation—Around 20 % in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 5,800-Rs 7,826 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kamothe
Kamothe has systematically planned sectors. It offers excellent connectivity and social infrastructure to its residents and these are major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Kamothe is certainly one of the best places to live in the outskirts of Mumbai. Further, considering the price trends in Kamothe and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.
Check properties in Kamothe
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org