[ecis2016.org] Oragadam is one of the premier industrial zones of Chennai. Many residential projects are being developed in the area and the locality is very well-connected to all the parts of the city
Oragadam, located in the south-western part of the city, is considered to be one of the biggest automobile hubs of south Asia and is evolving into a multi-faceted industrial zone. The list of industries located here, includes some prominent ones like Apollo Tyres, Asian Paints, Toyota India, Nissan, Royal Enfield, etc.
You are reading: Oragadam property market: An overview
As far as Oragadam real estate is concerned, the locality is gradually developing a mix of residential and commercial complexes. Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multi-national corporations, Chennai has been witnessing a rapid influx of working population from outside. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for real estate in Chennai which is automatically leading to demand for residential apartments in Oragadam.
Nearby Oragadam localities include Annanur, Venkatapuram, Kaliipuram, Thirumullaivoyal, etc. There are many projects in Oragadam like Arun Excello Temple Green Villa, VBHC Vaibhava, etc., which have been launched by prominent builders in Oragadam like Arun Excello, VBHC Housing, etc.
Connectivity with nearby Oragadam localities
- Vandalur-Walajabad Highway, Singaperumal Koil-Tiruvallur Highway and Grand Southern Trunk Road are some of the prominent roads, which run though the area.
- The locality is also accessible from Koyembedu Bus Stand.
- The Chennai Central and Chennai Egmore railway stations can also be easily accessed from the locality. The nearest railway station is at Chengelpet which is located at a distance of 17 kilometres from the area.
- The Tambaram and Chromepet Bus Stand lie in close vicinity.
- The international airport can also be reached within an hour.
Employment hubs near Oragadam
- Oragadam is an industrial zone and is home to many automobile companies. It is also an employment hub for the people working in the manufacturing sector.
- Tamil Nadu Industrial Corporation is approximately 40 kilometres away.
- Quanta Engineers and ETL Infrastructure- Chennai One are also located approximately at a distance of 15 kilometres from the locality.
- Navin WSS Towers, Khadar Nawaz Khan Road and Visharanthi Homes are located at a distance of 40-50 kilometres from the area.
There are a lot of social amenities near Oragadam. Some of the reputed schools near Oragadam include the Doveton Correy Boys Higher Secondary School, Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai Corporation Higher Secondary School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals near Oragadam include the Amrit Hospital, Abhijay Hospital, Stanley Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls near Oragadam such as the Fountain Plaza, Abhirami Mega Mall, Spectrum Mall, etc.
Price trends in Oragadam
- Price appreciation—Around 15% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 2,908-Rs 4,359 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Oragadam
Having a great mix and variety of residential and commercial properties, Oragadam offers many choices. It enjoys excellent connectivity and social infrastructure and the scope of development is also good here. These are some of the major reasons for its rapid growth. Thus, there is no denying that Oragadam is certainly one of the best places to live in Chennai. Further, considering the price trends in Oragadam and the rising demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment region in future. There will be excellent appreciation of property rates in the area and with a number of projects which are being developed, the area will only grow further.
Check properties in Oragadam
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org