[ecis2016.org] Khopoli, a town near Navi Mumbai, has the potential to become an important node of Navi Mumbai after Vashi and Nerul. It is attracting a lot of investors, keeping the future prospects in mind
Khopoli, situated in Navi Mumbai is an industrial town which belongs to the Raigad District. It is surrounded by the majestic mountain ranges of the Western Ghats. The Patalganga river flows through Khopoli. Apart from being an industrial zone, Khopoli is also considered as a tourist spot, for places like Rajmachi Point, Duke’s Nose and Zenith waterfalls.
You are reading: Khopoli property market: An overview
Real estate in Khopoli has grown rapidly in the last decade, owing to its proximity to Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, especially after the expansion of the Mumbai suburban railway to the town. Furthermore, the NH-4 passes through the middle of Khopoli, which provides excellent connectivity to several parts of Mumbai and Pune. The top builders in Khopoli – Arihant, Lakhani and Indiabulls, are launching several low-budget, mid-range and luxury projects. The top projects in Khopoli are DP Home’s Anvi Heritage and Indiabulls’ Golf City, which are equipped with the latest facilities. 1, 2 and 3-BHK flats in Khopoli are readily available. In addition to the amenities, the apartments in Khopoli enjoy the picturesque view of the mountain ranges. Other than buildings, there is availability of villas and independent houses in Khopoli. Nearby Khopoli localities includes Tungarli, Khalapur and Khandala.
Connectivity with nearby Khopoli localities
- Distance from south Mumbai is approximately 71 kilometres via the Bengaluru-Mumbai Highway, Mumbai-Pandharpur Road and the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is around 78 kilometres via the same route to Mumbai city.
- The two major railway stations in Khopoli are Khopoli railway station which lies 750 meters away and the Lowjee railway station, which is 2.5 kilometres away.
- The major bus stations in this area are Khopoli bus station, Shil Phata bus stop and Khopoli City (KMT) bus stand.
Employment hubs near Khopoli
- Khopoli is a famous holiday destination and therefore, the tourism industry plays a key role in the economy of the town.
- The other important industries in this area are Alta Laboratories Limited, Bohler-Uddeholm India Limited and Bombay Oxygen Limited.
- With connectivity through the NH-4, the commercial hubs in Mumbai, Pune and other parts of Maharashtra are easily accessible.
- Vasai-Virar: Mumbai’s affordable destination
- How To Fast-Track Appraisal Process for Commercial Property
- Jaypee insolvency: Suraksha deposits Rs 100-crore performance bank guarantee
- Cities should raise funds from local markets: Venkaiah Naidu
- RERA likely to impact performance of developers in FY18: ICRA
Khopoli offers decent social amenities to its residents. The schools in Khopoli include the Carmel Convent School and Janata Vidyalaya. Leading hospitals in Khopoli include Madhavbaug Hospital and Jakhotia Nursing Home. Popular malls in Khopoli include the Samuels Mall and Jakhotia Emporium to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Khopoli
- The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation is planning to construct a metro rail on the Thane-Ghodbunder Freeway, which will enhance the connectivity of Khopoli further.
- The real estate in Khopoli is growing at a rapid pace with new projects coming up in every sector.
- An upcoming ultra-modern project in this area is Arihant Aarohi by the Arihant builders.
Price trends in Khopoli
- Price appreciation – Around 56% in the last decade.
- Current property rates – Rs 2,665 per sq ft and above.
Reasons to invest in Khopoli
The price trends in Khopoli indicate that the area offers a price appreciation of almost 56% in recent times. The town is rapidly growing, with good social infrastructure.
A recurring problem in this area is pollution. The river that runs through the town is one of the most polluted rivers in India. There are NGOs and other social service organisations that are working towards the betterment of the problem.
However, with good price appreciation prospects and its rapid growth to be an extension of Navi Mumbai, Khopoli definitely make for a good investment proposition.
Check Properties at Khopoli
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org