[ecis2016.org] Kudlu Gate is one of Bengaluru’s fastest-growing localities and has become a hotspot for property investors. Kudlu Gate currently has more than 60 new residential projects under construction and lies near areas such as HSR Layout and Hulimavu, where the property rates are higher
The Kudlu Gate real estate market has shot upwards, owing to its excellent location, which provides easy connectivity to the important business centres in Bengaluru.
You are reading: Kudlu Gate property market: An overview
Ever since the IT boom in the 1990s, Kudlu Gate has witnessed a major transformation, with flats in Kudlu Gate rapidly attracting people mostly associated with the IT industry.
Read also : SBI, PNB, ICICI Bank raise lending rates
For people looking for investment options in this area, there are several configurations available when it comes to apartments in Kudlu Gate, although 2 and 3-BHK are mostly preferred. There are many well-known builders in Kudlu Gate including Mantri, Prestige, K Raheja, Puravankara, Sekhar, Brigade and others, developing some popular projects in Kudlu Gate like Purva Westend and DS Max Sambaram, to name a few.
Kudlu Gate is still a good bet for affordable and mid-range housing, while neighboring BTM Layout mostly caters to the upper end of the market, since its property rates are on the higher side. Other nearby Kudlu Gate localities includes JP Nagar and Kothnur.
Connectivity with nearby Kudlu Gate localities
- Well-connected to the Bengaluru City Railway Station – within 12 kilometres.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru, through Hosur Road, MG Road and Harlur Road.
- Kudlu Gate is located 56 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- BMTC bus services offer connectivity to other areas of the city.
Employment hubs near Kudlu Gate
- Koramangala – 6 kilometres via NH-44.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 20.9 kilometres via NH-44.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 13.6 kilometres via Hosur Road.
- Electronic City – 7 kilometres via NH-44.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 26.1 kilometres via 100-Ft Road and NH-44/NH-75.
- Whitefield – 19.9 kilometres via SH-35.
- Wipro Corporate Office – 11.7 kilometres via Hosur Road.
Kudlu Gate comprises of an excellent social infrastructure. Well known schools in Kudlu Gate include the Sri Chaitanya Techno School and Macaulay English School. Leading hospitals in Kudlu Gate include the Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiac Sciences and Live 100 Hospital. Popular malls in Kudlu Gate include the Market Square Mall and Forum Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in Kudlu Gate
- Construction of the elevated expressway, will boost connectivity further.
- The 8-lane Peripheral Ring Road, will also serve to decongest traffic in the entire corridor along the EC flyover.
Price trends in Kudlu Gate
- Price appreciation – 3%-5% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 4,216-6,770 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Kudlu Gate
The present price trends in Kudlu Gate, point at future scope for appreciation in the locality. It is well-connected to major business and IT hubs, while social infrastructure is also developing rapidly. The only teething problems here are garbage disposal issues and stray dog menace.
Check properties in Kudlu Gate
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org