[ecis2016.org] Laxmi Nagar, a locality in east Delhi, is a commercial area with several shopping malls, as well as a known residential hub. The social infrastructure and transportation system is well-developed here
There are different types of flats and apartments in Laxmi Nagar and they are available in varying configurations, ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. There are several leading builders in Laxmi Nagar like Shree Nayak Developers, Kohli Associates, etc., who are building mega projects in the area. The area promises good investment prospects for its residents.
You are reading: Laxmi Nagar property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Laxmi Nagar localities
- The Indira Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 21.2 kilometres from the area.
- The New Delhi railway station is 9 kilometres away from Laxmi Nagar.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Laxmi Nagar
- The distance from Laxmi Nagar to Connaught Place is 7.7 kilometres.
- The distance from Laxmi Nagar to Hauz Khas is 18.6 kilometres.
- The distance from Laxmi Nagar to Chanakyapuri is 14 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Laxmi Nagar include Bharti Public School, Vidya Bal Bhawan Public School, etc. The prominent hospitals in the area are Kasturba Hospital and Om Sai Clinic. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank ATM and Axis Bank ATM. V3S Mall and Style Bazaar are some of the shopping areas in the locality. The prominent restaurants in the area are Aapki Rasoi, Delhi Food, etc.
Price trends in Laxmi Nagar
The property price varies from Rs 4,219-Rs 7,114 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Laxmi Nagar
Laxmi Nagar is a major shopping zone and is located close to several commercial areas as well. This makes it a good residential investment destination. The area is witnessing a steady rise in prices and recent social and civic infrastructure improvements, have also contributed towards the realty market’s growth here.
Check Properties at Laxmi Nagar
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org