[ecis2016.org] MG Road is a locality in Gurgaon, in the state of Haryana. This region is presently witnessing a flourishing real estate market
MG Road is a major contributor towards the growth of Gurgaon’s real estate market. The locality, together with other well-developed areas, form the core of the suburb. This has resulted in an increase in the cost of MG Road real estate property in recent times.
The area is well-connected by roads and railways. Many educational institutions, hospitals, restaurants and public parks make the area a major investment site.
Leading builders in MG Road like Krish Infrastructure Pvt Ltd and Terra Realcon Pvt Ltd are active here. Therefore, there is an easy availability of 2 and 3 BHK flats in MG Road.
Connectivity with nearby MG Road localities
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is only 12.4 kilometres, via NH48 from the area.
- Faridabad is a major railway station, located only 19.2 kilometres away and connects the area to the maximum number of important stations in India.
- The Delhi Metro serves the north-eastern part of Gurgaon. It runs from NH8′s Iffco Chowk, crossing along MG Road over the border towards Qutub Minar, Saket and straight to Connaught Place.
Employment hubs near MG Road
There are restaurants, schools and hospitals, as well as commercial and corporate office spaces, which indicate the ample opportunity for employment and business in the area.
Reputed schools in MG Road include KSM Public School and Intellitots Early Learning Centre. Some well-known colleges in MG Road are ABCB Institute of Paramedical Management and Technology and Westminster International College. Leading hospitals in MG Road include Privat Hospital and Shri Ram Memorial Hospital. Some of the malls in MG Road area include DLF Grand Mall and MGF Metropolitan Mall. Some of the recreational places that are located in close proximity to the area are Aravalli Bio Diversity Park and DLF Beverly Park.
Physical infrastructure in MG Road
- Suncity Essel Towers is a prominent upcoming project in the area.
- An expansive office space called Dhoot Time Tower is also coming up in the area.
Price trends in MG Road
- Current property rates – Rs 9,902 to 10,625 per sq ft.
- Rental properties of 2 BHK are available at the rate of Rs 28,126 to 35,884 per sq ft.
- Rental properties of 3 BHK are available at the rate of Rs 31,476 to 39,686 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in MG Road
Considering the price trends in MG Road and the rising demand, the area should prove to be a good investment. In recent years, the city has witnessed a wide array of new projects, both in the residential and commercial segments. Thus, the real estate developers too have grabbed the opportunity which is reflected through the upcoming projects in the area.
The most prominent disadvantage of the area is the lack of safety and security, especially for women. However, with good connectivity and the recent developments, MG Road is becoming one of the best investment propositions in this region.
Check properties in MG Road
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org