[ecis2016.org] Miyapur is a part of north-west Hyderabad. It is under the Ranga Reddy District and is one of the important areas of Hyderabad. The locality is well-known for its residential and commercial complexes. The locality is well-connected to other areas and has good social infrastructure
Miyapur is a locality in north-west Hyderabad and has gained immense popularity. It is presently under the Ranga Reddy District. Earlier, Miyapur was a small village but after August 15, 1978, it came under this district. Several builders in Miyapur like Hill County Properties, Real Agent, etc., are constructing residential complexes. There are flats in Miyapur ranging from 2-BHK to 5-BHK. The amenities and services vary according to the buyer’s budget. There are several apartments and independent houses in Miyapur too.
You are reading: Miyapur property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Miyapur localities
- The distance from Miyapur to Rajiv International Airport is 39.7 kilometres.
- The distance from Miyapur to Secunderabad railway station is 22 kilometres.
- There are several bus stops which help to connect with other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Miyapur
- The distance from Miyapur to Gachibowli is 11.8 kilometres.
- The distance from Miyapur to Banjara Hills is 20.7 kilometres.
- The distance from Miyapur to Hitech City is 10.3 kilometres.
The schools in Miyaour include Time Kids School and Sprout Pre-School. The hospitals in Miyapur are Jaya Hospital and Kiran Clinic. Shopping complexes in Miyapur include Kamakshi General Stores. The ATM and banks in Miyapur are many, including ICICI Bank ATM and State Bank of India ATM. Restaurants in Miyapur include Quality Tiffins and Silver Spoon Caterers. Vediri Park is located in Miyapur.
Price trends in Miyapur
The price trends in Miyapur from October 2016 to December 2016 have been as follows: The highest rate for multi-storey building is Rs 3,661 per sq ft, the average rate is Rs 2,928 per sq ft and the lowest rate is Rs 2,196 per sq ft. The highest rate for builder floor apartment is Rs 3,210 per sq ft, the average rate is Rs 2,624 per sq ft and the lowest rate is Rs 2,037 per sq ft. The highest rate for residential house is Rs 4,620 per sq ft, the average rate is Rs 3,673 per sq ft and the lowest rate is Rs 2,725 per sq ft.
- Mumbai Development Plan 2034, a ploy to sell Mumbai to builders: Opposition
- States regularly granting land titles under Forest Rights Act: Tribal affairs secretary
- Longer construction hours: Boon for home buyers, bane for home owners?
- Chennai Metro: All you need to know about the CMRL network
- Top locations in Bangalore for plots below Rs 50 lakhs
Reasons to invest in Miyapur
Miyapur is one of the most important residential areas of Hyderabad today. This area is closely located to important offices and business hubs, along with good residential complexes. The big real estate developers are investing a lot in this area and the pros of this area is that all the important localities are close by. The social infrastructure of this area is also very well-developed with many schools and colleges. There are many well-equipped hospitals that provide a wide range of facilities. There are many refreshment options too like restaurants, parks, cinema halls, etc. The airport and railway stations are close by.
Check Properties at Miyapur
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org