[ecis2016.org] Nagole, a residential locality in Hyderabad, falls under the Ranga Reddy District. The area has a good transportation network and offers bright future investment prospects
The real estate of Nagole is getting a steady boost, thanks to the rapid development of civic and social infrastructure in the region. There are several flats and apartments in Nagole of varying sizes. Leading builders in Nagole include Environ Estates, who are coming up with big-ticket projects in the area.
You are reading: Nagole property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Nagole localities
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 27.6 kilometres from the area.
- The Secunderabad Railway Station is 12.2 kilometres away from Nagole.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Nagole
- The distance from Nagole to Begumpet is 16.5 kilometres.
- The distance from Nagole to Banjara Hills is 22.5 kilometres.
- The distance from Nagole to Hitech City is 30 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Nagole include St John’s High School, Page School, etc. The prominent hospitals in the area are Devi Dental Hospital and SAI Medicare Diagnostic Centre. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank and State Bank of India. Brand Factory and Panduranga Cloth Factory are some of the shopping areas in the locality. The prominent restaurants in the area are Blue Tree, Balaji Family Dhaba, etc.
Price trends in Nagole
The property price varies from Rs 2,187-Rs 3,358 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Nagole
Nagole is well-connected to several important areas of the city. The locality offers good future investment prospects, as prices are reasonable right now but will definitely increase rapidly in future.
Check Properties at Nagole
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org