[ecis2016.org] Sector 49, a locality in Noida, is experiencing growth and development in the recent years. As a result, real estate market is growing rapidly
Noida Sector 49 is also popularly known as Hindon Vihar, Baraula. It is well-connected to the neighbouring localities by wide roads. The inhabitants of the locality have easy access to public facilities such as schools, colleges, hospitals, recreational areas and parks.
You are reading: Noida Sector 49 property market: An overview
Noida Sector 49 real estate enjoys a steady demand for residential properties due to the availability of quality housing units. The developers in the area are adapting at a quick pace to invest the best of their expertise for constructing commercial and residential buildings with excellent infrastructure, amenities and facilities.
Primary builders in Noida Sector 49 like Adarsh Developers and USK Developers are enhancing the developmental activities in the area further.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Sector 49 localities
- The area is centrally located near Noida City Centre.
- It takes about 42 minutes to travel from the area to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- It takes about 7 minutesto travel from the area to Noida Sector 18 metro station.
- It takesabout 18 minutes to travel from Sector 49 Baraula Market to Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station.
Some of the well-known educational institutions and schools in Noida Sector 49 include SD Vidya School and KCS Public Inter College. Besides, the region is also endowed with certain other social amenities, including hospitals in Noida Sector 49 such as Shri Om Kashyap Lifeline Hospital and a few fitness clubs and gyms like Metro Max Fitness Club and Health Studio. Also there are parks and greeneries along with retail plazas, malls and a chain of leisure hotspots, which make the area a perfect destination for both residential and commercial purposes.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Sector 49
East Avenue Grand, Mahavir Enclave and Rising Apartment are some of the big ticket and luxurious projects in Noida Sector 49 and the nearby Noida Sector 49 localities. These undoubtedly show the booming real estate market in this region. These deluxe buildings also promise to bring about growth and development in the area.
Price trends in Noida Sector 49
- Current property rates – Rs 5,120 per sq ft.
- Rental price –Rs 11,000 for 2-BHK flats.
- All about guideline value in Chennai
- Centre, states reach consensus on GST; rollout from July 1, 2017
- Pay KMC property tax bill for 2022-23: A guide to paying property tax online in Kolkata
- Mumbai, Pune have highest unsold stock among eight key markets: PropTiger report
- NCR’s Eastern Peripheral Expressway to be completed in 400 days
Reasons to invest in Noida Sector 49
Situated at a walking distance from Noida City Center metro station, Sector 49 is now a prominent destination which is attracting investors. With its strategic location and easy accessibility to DND Flyway, Sector 18 Metro Station, Greater Noida Expressway and Ghaziabad along with the proximity to major transportation links, the area has become one of the prime locations of Noida. Facilities such as street lights and the availability of water, the management of sewage and waste, make the region an ideal location for real estate investors, property builders and home buyers. Further, continuous major developments, such as widening of roads, construction of flyovers, underpasses, bridges, roundabouts on expressways, some of which are already under-construction, make Noida Sector 49 a good potential investment proposition.
Check properties in Noida Sector 49
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org