[ecis2016.org] Sector 51 in Noida, is witnessing growth in its real estate market due to recent developments. Naturally, there is a demand for housing units
Noida Sector 51 is an attractive investment hub for investors looking for returns of more than 12%. The strategic location of the area, with facilities such as road networks, power distribution systems and social infrastructure like hospitals and education centers, are constantly attracting developers to launch more projects in this region.
You are reading: Noida Sector 51 property market: An overview
Leading developers and builders in Noida Sector 51 include Kalash Buildtech Pvt Ltd and Axiom Constructions.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Sector 51 localities
- The distance betweenSector 51 and Noida Sector 18 metro station is about 5 kilometres, which is only a 6 minutes’ drive.
- It takesonly 3 minutes to travel from Sector 51 to Noida City Centre metro station by car as the distance between them is only 3 kilometres.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport is the nearest airport and is located 36 kilometres away from the area.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station is the nearest railway station and is 10 kilometres away from Sector 51.
Employment hubs near Noida Sector 51
Housing activities play a significant role in the economic development of Noida Sector 51. They not only address the basic needs of the residents but also form the core of the economic activity in the region and generate employment opportunities for both, skilled and unskilled manpower.
Leading schools in Noida Sector 51 include Vishwa International Academy and Manav Rachna International School. Amity School of Architecture and Planning and Hierank Business School are the reputed colleges in Noida Sector 51 that are located nearby. Metropolis Health Care and Srijan Clinic are some of the hospitals in Noida Sector 51 that provide the best medical facilities to the residents of the area. Some of the recreational parks that are situated nearby include Worlds of Wonder and Appu Ghar Express Amusement Park.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Sector 51
Some of the upcoming big-ticket and luxurious projects in Noida Sector 51 include Kendriya Vihar, Antriksh Gateway and Urja Ville Apartment, which will develop the area further.
Price trends in Noida Sector 51
- Current property rates – Rs 6,240 – Rs 7,298 per sq ft.
- Price appreciation – 17% in the last few years.
- Residential plot – Rs 96,294 per sq yard.
- Rental price – Rs 11,500 – Rs 13,500 for 2-BHK flats and Rs 17,000- Rs 19,000 for 3-BHK flats.
Reasons to invest in Noida Sector 51
Considering the price trends in Noida Sector 51 and the rising demand, the area should prove to be a good investment region for both, developers and home buyers. Good connectivity of the area, with nearby metro and railway stations, wide network of roads, upcoming big-ticket projects and the other developmental activities, are the main factors behind the area’s growth. However, the area lacks in the basic social amenities and physical infrastructure. Nevertheless, with the steady development and good connectivity, Sector 51 is becoming a good investment site.
Check properties Noida Sector 51
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org
- India will go down under garbage one day: SC’s rebuke on solid waste management
- CCI gives its nod to USD 1.5 billion Prestige Estates-Blackstone deal
- How will Delhi’s updated Land Pooling Policy, impact Delhi-NCR’s property market
- Dos and don’ts for buying a second home
- Asian Development Bank to loan USD 150 million, for infrastructure in Bengal, north-east states