|Established Residential Zone||
With IT boom of 1990s, Gachibowli transformed rapidly from a small village to a prominent IT-ITeS destination. Proximity to the HITEC City, excellent connectivity to other parts and proposed infrastructure initiatives drove growth in this region. Gachibowli is an established residential location, possesses good social infrastructure and is a sought-after destination in Hyderabad.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- IT & financial district of Hyderabad
- Excellent connectivity as the Outer Ring Road passes through the locality
- Proposed expansion of metro rail will further improve the locality’s connectivity
Key Growth Drivers
- Located in North-West Hyderabad, Gachibowli – a key IT & Financial district, is surrounded by HITEC City, Madhapur, Patancheru, Malkapur, Gandipeta and Hafizpet
- Excellent connectivity as the Outer Ring Road passes through Gachibowli
- Lingampally and HITECH City MMTS train stations are located in close proximity
- Gachibowli will get a station under the proposed expansion plans of the metro rail
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 30 min away and is easily accessible
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Educational institutions such as University of Hyderabad, Indian School of Business, IIIT Hyderabad and Maulan-a-Azad National Urdu University
- Star hotels, serviced apartments and guest houses such as Lemon Tree Hotel, Hyatt Hyderabad, Radisson Hyderabad, etc.
- Good hospitals such as Himagiri Hospital and Continental Hospital
Check properties in Gachibowli
To join a discussion thread on properties in Gachibowli, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org