Near IT Hubs
|Affordable Housing Destination||
Miyapur is an established affordable housing locality in Hyderabad. Proximity to IT Hubs such as HITEC City & Gachibowli drove residential developments in Miyapur. Professionals with a preference to reside close to the workplaces choose Miyapur over other localities. Excellent road & rail connectivity along with upcoming metro rail connectivity, will substantially improve the location profile and Miyapur may certainly develop as a promising residential destination in the near future.
You are reading: Property rates & trends in Miyapur, Hyderabad
- Located in close proximity to the IT hubs
- Affordable housing destination of Hyderabad
- Proposed expansion of metro rail will further improve the locality’s connectivity
Key Growth Drivers
- Proximity to HITEC City & Gachibowli (~ 30 min)
- Miyapur is an affordable housing destination of Hyderabad
- Excellent road connectivity with National Highway 9 (NH9) connecting Hyderabad to Pune passing through Miyapur. In addition, the Intermediate Ring Road connect Miyapur to Gachibowli, Kompally and National Highway 7 (NH7)
- Good rail connectivity with Hafeezpet railway station being located at about 4 km
- Hyderabad Metro’s Line 1 will begin from Miyapur and end at LB Road – two metro stations will be present in Miyapur
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 50 min away and is easily accessible
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Malls such as GSM Mall & Multiplex, Manjeera Mall, Forum Sujana Mall, etc.
- Healthcare facilities including multi-specialty hospitals, general hospitals and clinics
- Schools such as Sanford The Global School, DAV Public School and Sentia The Global School
Read also : SC orders sale of Sahara’s Aamby Valley
Check properties in Miyapur
Read also : Government to sell 8% stake in HUDCO
To join a discussion thread on properties in Miyapur, click here.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org