[ecis2016.org] Ramapuram, located very close to the industrial zones and IT hubs, is one of the rapidly developing suburban areas in Chennai. The area has good civic amenities and is very well-connected to other parts of the city
Ramapuram is a premier residential area located in the western suburbs of Chennai. Nearby Ramapuram localities include many famous areas of the city such as Guindy, Avadi, KK Nagar, Ambattur, etc. A variety of projects are available in the area and range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like the Residency Housing Division, Royal Splendour and XS Real who are working on their different projects in Ramapuram. Some of the premier projects in Ramapuram include Navin Housing Subhamangala, Ashok Residency Housing Division Niranjan, Steps Stone Rakshan, etc.
You are reading: Ramapuram property market: An overview
Read also : What new-age home buyers want…
Due to the advent of various IT majors and other multinational corporations, Chennai has been witnessing a rapid influx of working population from outside. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Ramapuram, being one of the noted suburbs of Chennai. Although prices of the flats in Ramapuram are going up at a rapid pace, still, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies, can be found here.
Ramapuram has been recently brought under the purview of the City Corporation of Chennai and the plans for a number of infrastructure projects have been drawn up. The civic amenities have also improved here. The industrial and IT sector growth have led to the development of retail and hospitality sector as well.
Connectivity with nearby Ramapuram localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area i.e., the Sardar Patel Road, Chennai Bangalore Highway, Chennai Bypass Expressway, Trunk Road and Annasalai Mount Road.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Koyembedu Bus Stand and KK Nagar Bus Stand and CMBT lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Guindy which is approximately 5 kilometres away from Ramapuram.
- The Guindy metro station, St Thomas Mount metro station and Koyembedu metro station are also close to Ramapuram.
- The international airport is also not far from the locality.
Employment hubs near Ramapuram
- Olympia Tech Park is about 2.5 kilometres from the area.
- One Indiabulls Park, Ambattur Clothing Co and Ambit IT Park are approximately 13 kilometres away.
- DLF-IT Park SEZ, Ambattur Industrial Estate and Prince Info IT Park are located approximately 14 kilometres from the area.
- AR Foundations-Acropolis is approximately 12 kilometres away.
Ramapuram offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Ramapuram include the Vani Vidyalaya Senior Secondary and Junior School, Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan Senior Secondary School, Akshar Arbol International School, etc. Some of the leading hospitals in Ramapuram include the Sri Ramachandra College and Medical Institute, Miot Hospital, SRM Hospital, etc. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Ramapuram such as the Chandra Metro Mall, Forum Vijaya Mall, Matrix Mall, etc.
Price trends in Ramapuram
- Price appreciation—Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates—Rs 3,618-Rs 6,786 per sq ft
Reasons to invest in Ramapuram
Considering the price trends in Ramapuram and the rising demand, the locality is touted to become a good investment region in future. There are chances of good appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is located very close to the industrial zone of Chennai and IT/ITeS hub, thus, the demand for property here will only move northward. What more? The Chennai City Corporation has recently taken over the administration of the area, so the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also good here. Considering all these factors, Ramapuram can be an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Ramapuram
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org