[ecis2016.org] Somatane Phata is a village located in the Pune district of Maharashtra. It houses a total population of 5,300 as of the 2011 census
Located in close proximity to the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Somatane Phata is accessible from a number of developed areas of Pune. The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways, airways and roadways. The locality is witnessing a surge in both development and population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial centres. The landmark restaurants located in the locality include Annapurna Hotel and Rupesh Misal. Somatane Phata houses a number of locations, which witness tourists flooding in almost every day. These include Birla Ganpati Temple, Ghoradeshwar Caves and Temple, Prati Shirdi Sai Temple and the Japalouppe Equestrian Centre.
Connectivity with nearby Somatane Phata localities
- Parivahan Mahamandal Ltd (PMPML) operates in the locality and makes access to various places of Pune easy.
- The locality lies close to the National Highway 4.
- The nearby railway stations are located at Ghorawadi (at a distance of 3 kilometres), Begdewadi (at a distance of 3 kilometres), Talegaon (at a distance of 4 kilometres) and Dehu Road (at a distance of 6 kilometres).
- The Pune International Airport situated at Lohegaon and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai are at a distance of 31 kilometres and 106 kilometres, respectively.
- The metro railway is also being built by the government.
- Also, Pune Ring Road traversing the locality, is soon to be built by the government.
Employment hubs near Somatane Phata
- Aakar Foundry Pvt Ltd.
- ARK Industries Pvt Ltd.
Schools in Somatane Phata and other social amenities
Somatane Phata provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. Various schools in Somatane Phata include High Vision English Medium School, Little Millennium and many others.
The major hospitals in Somatane Phata include Pioneer Hospital and Bade Accident and Multispeciality Hospital.
Apart from these it also provides luxury and recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs such as State Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, HDFC Bank and Union Bank. The locality also provides its residents with recreational amenities and many shopping centres.
Price trends in Somatane Phata
- Price depreciation – Around 30.2% in last few years.
- Current property rates- Rs 2,191– Rs 4,918per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Somatane Phata
Although the price rates have been seen to be decreasing in the present scenario, the increasing demand of properties in Somatane Phata will soon cause property rates to rise. So, investing in Somatane Phata will prove to be quite lucrative. One can invest in properties in and around Somatane Phata at the present low rates and wait for the development to kick in. Also, if one is in search for a peaceful surrounding to ease their retired lives in, Somatane Phata will actually prove to be a great catch.
Big-ticket projects like Daffodils Avenue, Artha Raj Hillock Towers and Suyash Greens, give Somatane Phata the tag of being a developed and coveted residential neighbourhood.
Check properties in Somantane Phata
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org