[ecis2016.org] Thakur Complex, a locality in the western part of Mumbai, is primarily a residential area. The highlight of this locality is its connectivity to several parts of the city, as well as the commercial hubs of Mumbai
Thakur Complex is spread over approximately 120 acres of land and has many housing societies and a decent social infrastructure. The nearby Thakur Complex localities include Kandivali east, Asha Nagar and Thakur Village. Thakur Complex is surrounded by 2 major railway stations – Kandivali and Borivali and is approximately 100 meters away from the Western Express Highway, which makes commuting easy for the residents. Real estate in Thakur Complex has grown, owing to its location, as well as the infrastructure that it offers. The locality is equipped with a couple of educational institutions, SCN Sports Club (which has gymnasium, swimming, skating and badminton), Joggers Park, banks and hospitals. Apart from a few luxury projects, the apartments in Thakur Complex are mid-range and affordable. The buildings in Thakur Complex are either high-rise or low-rise. Well-known builders in Thakur Complex are Thakur Group Of Companies, Rajesh LifeSpaces, Oberoi Realty and many more. The top projects in Thakur Complex are Saraf-Chowdhary Nagar CHS, Videocon Tower and Gokul Heaven.
You are reading: Thakur Complex property market: An overview
Connectivity with nearby Thakur Complex localities
- Kandivali and Borivali railway stations lie approximately 3 kilometres away.
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport is around 13 kilometres, through the Western Express Highway.
- The major bus stations in Thakur Complex are Thakur Complex Bus Station, Gokul Garden Bus Station, Thakur Complex Police Station Bus Station and Saraf Choudhari Nagar Bus Station.
- The Western Express Highway is about 100 meters away, which connects Thakur Complex to other parts of the city.
Employment hubs near Thakur Complex
- Thakur Complex has its own commercial area, which has a number of banks and retail stores.
- The Mahindra and Mahindra Company is also in close proximity.
- Thakur Complex is 7 kilometres away from the Infinity IT Park.
- It is 8 kilometres from Goregaon commercial hub.
- It is 12 kilometres from Andheri commercial area.
- BKC is approximately 18 kilometres away from Thakur Complex.
Thakur Complex is supported by a range of sound social amenities. Reputed schools in Thakur Complex include the Thakur Vidya Mandir High School & Junior College and Cambridge School. Leading hospitals in Thakur Complex include the Tirupati Maternity and General Hospital and Gokul Hospital. Popular malls in Thakur Complex include the Growel’s 101 and Kandivali – Raghuleela Mall to name a few.
Physical infrastructure in Thakur Complex
- The BMC is constructing a 500-meter road that will connect Lokhandwala to Thakur Village, which is in close proximity to Thakur Complex. This will further enhance the connectivity of this locality.
- Mostly, all the housing societies in Thakur Complex offer great amenities like community hall, fitness club, swimming pool, parking, as well as security.
- One of the upcoming luxury projects by Rajesh Lifestyle is the White City, which will provide lifestyle amenities, including a club house, jogging and cycling tracks, as well as intercom facilities.
Price trends in Thakur Complex
- Price appreciation – Around 8.8% in the last one year.
- Current property rates – Rs 12,273 – Rs 22,070 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Thakur Complex
The price trends in Thakur Complex certainly indicate that the area offers a slow, yet healthy appreciation. Good social infrastructure, connectivity and relatively affordable pricing, are the major factors behind Thakur Complex’s growth.
There are a few teething problems in Thakur Complex, including poor water supply by the municipal corporation and traffic congestion in peak hours.
However, it is definitely a good and peaceful locality to invest in, with good appreciation prospects and overall connectivity.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org