This superstar of Indian South Cinema requires no introduction, as his name is adequate to justify his personality and accomplishments. It is none other than Chiranjeevi. The actor reinvented and elevated the level of art with his serious acting talents. Chiranjeevi is an actor who can connect with and communicate with his audience by the expression of his eyes, and such exceptional artists are hard to come by.
You are reading: 7 key highlights of superstar Chiranjeevi’s house
Where does Chiranjeevi live?
Chiranjeevi is a Hyderabad-based actor who lives in the exclusive neighbourhood of Jubilee Hills. His property is estimated to be worth around Rs.28 crores. Tahiliani Homes, an interior and architectural business affiliated with the Design House of Tarun Tahiliani, India’s prominent fashion designer, conceptualised and developed the 25,000-plus square foot residence near Dr. MCR HRD Institute of Telangana in Jubilee Hills.
Key facts about Chiranjeevi
Chiranjeevi was born on August 22, 1955, as Konidela Siva Sankara vara Prasad. Despite coming from a long line of movie stars, Chiranjeevi stands head and shoulders above the rest. As a child, Chiranjeevi had a natural talent for acting. Chiranjeevi attended the renowned Madras Film Institute to pursue his love for acting and hone his craft. With over 132 films, he is one of the highest-paid performers in India today and has a cult-like following not just in Andhra Pradesh, his home state, but across India and other nations.
Aside from his acting, he is also well-known for his philanthropic efforts. The Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT), which incorporates Chiranjeevi Blood and Eye Banks, was established on October 2, 1998. As a result, it receives a disproportionately high volume of blood and organ donations than any other location in the state. More than 68,000 blood donations and 1,414 eye donations have been provided through the trust.
Read also : How to use glass in your home décor
[ecis2016.org] All about Amitabh Bachchan house and his real estate investments
7 key highlights of Chiranjeevi’s house
- Marble carpets, mother of pearl inlay work, themes, and designs from all across India can be found in Chiranjeevi’s house.
- Wall borders, details, lighting, chandeliers, and brocades showcase the India-inspired handcrafted style that permeates the interiors.
- The house has a lot of Hyderabadi touches to it, which makes it seem more homey and Indian in appearance.
- There is a dedicated puja spot located in the basement area.
- The Jade room in the home is the most notable feature of the property. The jade room is designed to shield its occupants from disasters and the evil eye.
- On the second level of the home, there is a swimming pool and a beautiful garden.
- Following the advice of Vaastu experts, the former movie star-turned-politician recently remodelled a few areas of his home.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org