[ecis2016.org] As per numerology, house number 7 or house numbers that total up to 7 are perfect places for those who are spiritual and want to live in solitude and explore the deeper meanings of life
If you live in house number 7, or one where the numbers add up to 7 (such as 16, 25, 34, 43, 52 and so on), you are living in a haven of spirituality. As per numerology, the vibe of house number 7 is philosophical, which tends to make the occupants religious and introspective. House number 7 has a calming energy which makes it a relaxing, quiet place for people who want a break from their life. This house may play a transformative role for troubled couples, families and singles, who want to change their lives. House number 7 is a place of calm, with zen-like peace, relaxation and quietness and so, retired people and senior citizens would like to live here.
You are reading: House number 7: Significance of 7 number numerology
People who live in number 7 homes will find it conducive to hone one’s intuitive or psychic abilities. These homes are a great space for those who want to focus on their spiritual growth. Living in this home will lead to expansion of one’s mind power.
These homes are likened to an ashram, or sanctuary with its zen-like atmosphere.
Note: The number seven when combined in the form of 16/7 may result in flow of negativity in the household.
Numerology: Is number 7 lucky?
The number 7 is considered lucky in various cultures around the world. There are some interesting properties that are associated with the number 7, which make it popular. For example, there are seven days in a week, seven continents in the world, seven colours in a rainbow and there are seven wonders in the world. Also, it is the largest prime number between one and 10 and this is another reason why it is a favourite among believers of numerology.
Read also : Innovative bathroom cupboard ideas
[ecis2016.org] Is 8 a lucky number for house?
House number 7: Who should prefer it?
According to numerology experts, number 7 is governed by the moon and therefore, people staying here are inclined towards finding the truth of life. People who are looking for a place to isolate themselves, can take shelter in such homes. Professionals such as writers can focus on their writing here. Individuals who are recovering from bad relationships and negative energies, can find solace in house number 7. House number 7 is a den of positive energy and can be used for personal and mental healing.
[ecis2016.org] House number 5 in numerology
Numerology number 7: Who should avoid it?
As per numerology experts, house number 7 can be a challenging place for couples. They might grow together or apart, depending upon their nature, since the vibe of this house is transformative. Since such houses are ideal for meditative spaces. If you are planning to start a storefront in such properties, it won’t give you good returns.
[ecis2016.org] All about house number 2 in numerology
Numerology house number 7: Home décor
If you are staying in House Number 7, you should opt for minimalism and ensure that there is no artefact or item in the house that can attract negative energy. The occupants of house number 7 must keep it thoroughly clean, free of dust and cobwebs and ensure that it does not have any clutter. Do not keep clocks in the north area. Also, house number 7 can be challenging for couples. To strengthen their love and romance, place a pair of Mandarin ducks facing each other in the bedroom.
Make sure you have a separate meditation or reading area in the house. You should keep idols of Buddha and other spiritual deities in your home. Colours such as orange, yellow and purple are most suitable for a place like house number 7, numerology experts say.
For house number 7, complex décor is a strict no-no. Keep the interiors simple.
Do not use too many colours. Just one or two are enough like purple, orange or yellow.
Also read all about numerology house number 4
House number 7 numerology entrance décor
Natural beauty is a magnet for positivity. Green and healthy plants are harbingers of wellness and harmony. Keep some plants, both, inside and outside, the main door. This is the best way to establish peace within your home. Avoid thorny plants or cacti.
House number 7: Challenges and precautions
- Such homes are prone to dampness and seepage. Also, drainage could also be an issue. Home owners should conduct regular checks, when possible.
- In Numerology, the number 7 is said to be the hermit energy, which aids independent and isolated life. So, the occupants may feel lonely in such homes. As the vibe of this home offers a lot of solace, if you do not like staying alone, you should start stepping out to socialise. Another remedy is to add a number (any number other than 1) inside your door.
- Place a water body inside your home to promote tranquility. Keeping a fountain in the living room is also considered lucky, according to Vastu Shastra. This will negate the sense of isolation.
- Those living in 7 number homes, should make a conscious effort to step out as often as possible and connect with others.
- Always pay attention to any kind of repair works, mainly if your house has any roof damage. Special care should be taken if you reside in house number 16.
Also read: Significance and meaning of house number 3
House number 7: How to balance energy
- Make a conscious effort to get out of the house and connect with others.
- Focus on spiritual growth with your partner, to get closer to them. Make special efforts to communicate and bond with your partner.
- Avoid operating businesses at such places.
- Maintain a few but deep social connections.
- Eliminate clutter in your environment, as well as your thoughts.
- You have to make efforts to ignite your intuition and refine data-driven ideas.
- Make an effort to stay grounded.
What is so special about number 7?
According to numerology, the number 7 symbolises completeness and perfection. In some cultures, this number represents an ascent and obstacle-free life. As an early prime number in the series of positive integers, the number seven has been associated with a great deal of symbolism in religion, mythology and philosophy, which makes it all the more special.
Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual).
What kind of people should prefer house number 7?
House number 7 is ideal for writers and individuals who are recovering from sour relationships.
What kind of people should avoid house number 7?
Living in house number 7 can be difficult for couples, depending on their nature and it should be avoided by people who want to use it as a store.
What colours are ideal for house number 7?
Ideal colours for house number 7 include shades of yellow, orange and purple.
What is the biblical significance of number 7?
In scriptures, number 7 represents accomplishment or perfection. It is connected with god’s creation and divine power. It is believed that god created heaven and the earth in six days and after completion, god rested on the seventh day. Also the Bible is divided into seven major parts.
(With additional inputs from Purnima Goswami Sharma and Aruna Rathod)
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org