[ecis2016.org] It is believed that the 12 houses of the zodiac govern 12 key areas of your life. Here’s a look at how home owners can leverage the influence of the Pisces sun sign, on the décor of their house, to bring about a positive impact on the subconscious aspects of one’s life
A large number of space energy readers/healers maintain that your home’s décor holds immense potential, to influence key areas of your life. The twelfth house of the zodiac (Pisces) deals with your ‘higher self’ or the ‘secret self’. In other words, it has to do with your subconscious, fate and karma. Issues and concerns related to your true spiritual beliefs and values, philosophical attitude to religion, meditation and the divine connection are all encompassed in this realm and are said to be resolved by healing the disturbance in the energy field in this space.
Indications of energy imbalance in a house
Read also : Décor tips for a peaceful and calming home
An affirmative response to any of the following questions, could indicate a need for space healing in the area of the secret self (The list of questions is representational and not exhaustive):
- Are you feeling unable to perceive things that belong to the realm of the spiritual?
- Are you resisting the closure of one phase of life, to usher in a new phase?
- Do you find it challenging to allow a transformation process to happen within you?
- Do you get an inner prompting that the time is ripe for your spiritual aspect to triumph over physical matter?
- Do you feel that you are unable to tap into your subconscious and make the knowledge held there conscious?
- Are you yearning to ensure the beliefs you express and portray to the world are truly your own and relevant to you at this time of your life?
Impact of the Pisces zodiac sign on the house of the secret self
The right energy in your home can help you access your higher/secret self effectively. Besides, by getting in touch with your higher self, you fill your living space with vibrations that positively influence your life in myriad ways. Prayers and meditation radiate spiritual energy in your home that is widely believed to mystically heal and balance negative vibrations in the space. “However, if your spiritual practices at home involve movement and take up more space within your home, it becomes far more powerful,” states Smita Mehta, a space healer from Mumbai.
Décor elements for healing vibrations
The imagery you have at home, is one of the most potent and powerful décor tools, to manipulate the energy of a space. If a positive image can heal energy imbalance and invite positive vibrations, then, the opposite is very likely, as well, with negative images. Always opt for imagery, such as pictures, paintings, sculptures or arrangements of objects that evoke positive thoughts and feelings in you. Some suggested images or symbols to invite positive vibrations into the house of the secret self are:
|The eagle: This universal symbol of transcendence and power, represents the expansion and elevation of the soul as it soars above the material plane.|
|The symbol of Pisces and planet Neptune: The image is said to help one get in touch with the mystical aspects of life.|
|Hidden mind: The vibration of this image is believed to make one open to new concepts and explore the inner mind.|
|Shadow man: It signifies the inner self, secrets and positive qualities. The image is said to emanate energy that can overshadow uncomfortable aspects, as well as lighten them.|
|Ankh: It is an Egyptian hieroglyphic of eternal life. It is said to anchor the light, wisdom and power of earth.|
|Rainbow chalices: The image symbolises the link between the conscious and subconscious. It is said to inspire you to follow your ‘rainbow’ and find the spiritual treasure hidden within you.|
DIY tips, to heal or strengthen the area of subconscious/ secret self in your house
- The windows of your home are one of the key entry and exit gates of the life force that impacts the twelfth house in your astrology chart. Keep the windows clean, uncluttered and adorned with positive space and energy-influencing embellishments. For example, appropriate chimes, flowering plants, curtains, blinds, lights and crystals.
- The five elements – wood, water, fire, soil and metal – affect the energy of the space. Patterns and designs too exude the energy of the elements. To help you feel more uplifted, positive and to get greater inspiration from the higher self, it is often suggested that one should opt for wooden room accessories and patterns that are tall, vertical and thin. To access your subconscious for original ideas that are personal to you, décor pieces that emanate water energy is recommended. Designs and shapes that are curved or irregular have vibrations of water.
- Large space, hard surfaces and minimal furniture all help to expand your energy field at home, so that you can look at the issues connected with the twelfth house and resolve them.
- A convex mirror sends vibrations out in a wide arc, helping to disperse energy throughout the room.
Believe it or not
“A couple of years ago, my life was very stressful. Nothing seemed to be going my way. I felt I was involved in a direction of life I did not really like. I sought solace in television serials,” confesses Rutuja Dhilla, a homemaker from Borivali, Mumbai. “One day, on my friend’s insistence, I attended a space healing workshop. I felt like trying out some of the DIYs taught at the session. I bought the rainbow and chalice images. I cannot say for sure what exactly has worked but my life began to get better,” Dhilla maintains.
When is the Pisces zodiac sign?
People belonging to the Pisces zodiac sign are those born between February 19 and March 20.
What are the ideal décor elements to strengthen the twelfth house of the zodiac – Pisces?
Ideal home décor elements for the Pisces sun sign, include pictures, paintings or sculptures that denote the eagle, the symbol of Pisces and planet Neptune, the hidden mind, the shadow man, ‘Ankh’, or rainbow chalices.
Which is the main energy element for Pisces?
The ruling element for people belonging to the Pisces zodiac sign is water. Hence, aquatic items, such as shells and pebbles, make good ornamental choices for your house.
What are the ideal colours for Pisces home owners?
Aqua and blue-green colours can be used, while doing up your favorite corner at home, while red and scarlet can be used in your home-office or work area at home.
Copyright belongs to: ecis2016.org